Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big thanks to 'rhodyguy' ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lightweight_911
... aka as Kevin Powers.

I recently received a bunch of parts that I bought from Kevin & just wanted to say what a great seller he is & how easy the international transaction was - I wish everyone was so honest & easy to deal with.

Thanks again Kevin !
carr914
Hi Andy, How's the Motor running?
rob gannon
I would like to 2nd that. Kevin was very helpful walking me through a problem and making sure I got the right parts for my early car.
He's a great guy!
rhodyguy
glad it all worked out andy, thank you. you too rob. was the horn function successful?

k
rob gannon
Everything works like it should.
Blinkers now canceling is a wonderful thing!
ConeDodger
Too bad about them outing you and putting your real name on here though Kevin... Now you'll have to relocate again for your witness protection program. sad.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
worn
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2013, 07:58 AM) *

Too bad about them outing you and putting your real name on here though Kevin... Now you'll have to relocate again for your witness protection program. sad.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Oh man! And such a great guy too! I got a feeling from the sound of things that getting him to relocate from where he is would be hard.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(worn @ Oct 24 2013, 10:04 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2013, 07:58 AM) *

lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Oh man! And such a great guy too! I got a feeling from the sound of things that getting him to relocate from where he is would be hard.

After his trip to the G&R swap meet last year, I heard he wants to relocate to Riverside. biggrin.gif Somehow I don't believe that 's true. av-943.gif
rhodyguy
riverside? not! ontario? paradise. just like maui except for no sandy beaches, clear skies, warm tropical breezes, little to no traffic, and snorkeling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.