Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: admin help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
Hey guys, when I reply to a PM, should I type in my reply below the quote, or move the qoute down and type in above it--this is faarin to me--thanks... IPB Image
Jenny
Doesn't matter. It'll either quote the reply on top or below your response. Comes down to personal preference.

Jen
Jeroen
do what ever you like IPB Image
TheCabinetmaker
You can delete the qoute if you wish.
jwalters
thanks--just wanted the replies to be as user friendly as possible---------- IPB Image
Carlitos Way
I've always found it makes more sense to put it at the top, as that is where people start reading. Then, if they want more clarification, they can read back to what they sent you first.

$.02

Carlos
Gint
In my experience, 80% of the population puts replies on the top. Which is where I prefer them. That way you can read the latest first. That's especially helpful when you've been following a multi-user thread anyway.

The folks that put replies on the bottom are like lefties or something. IPB Image IPB Image
Rusty
Yep. IPB Image with Mike.

Hey Gint... you busy in January?
Gint
QUOTE (Lawrence Posted on Dec 21 2004 @ 04:44 PM)

Hey Gint... you busy in January?
Busy at work. No real weekend work though except the first week of the month (on call) and then the last week of the month doing some server upgrades. I'd like to make on trip to S.L. in the middle of the month. The tub might be done near the end of January meaning a early Feb p.u., but who knows. Shoot me an email.
seanery
I am considering a trip (to SLC) at the end of January for Sundance.
Gint
Whoa! What's a Sundance in SLC? Do I wanna know?
seanery
Sundance Film Festival in Park City.
My friend is in charge of all the volunteers.
I've been trying to find work, but if I can't I've thought about going out for the festival.
Gint
I drive right by Park City on my way out of S.L. I80 and P.C. is about 30-40 miles from my tub.
seanery
haha, I knew that.
Her mother lives in Sandy, where your tub is IPB Image

Sherry lives right behind the Albertson's after the main PC exit (if you're going west).
Gint
If you go, when will it be?

This is one hell of a thread hijack!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.