Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My birthday is coming up (Jan. 9)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Korijo
Well, my 30th is coming up IPB Image . Wifey said that I should have a get-together, and show off the new house.

Powdercoating is easy, fun, warm (heater in the garage).

Big screen TV, football, food, beer, medical marij.... IPB Image

Anyone want to come celebrate ?

*map/link at bottom of page*
Attending:
Geoff
Al
Bro in law
Best man
pete-stevers
Bleyseng
Yeah I am up for it even though its my Dad's Bday too. What are we gonna powdercoat? I gots some stuff I want to do.... all small stuff.

How is the wifey and the two kids? They ready for Christmas ? Have you taken them of the Christmas Train out there is Snoqualmie? If you go Santa gives you a candy cane!

No Pot for me although in Amsterdam I did have a Potsucker, haha tasted like shit too.

Geoff
jr91472
hey that's my birthday too!!! Same as Nixon's "not a crook"

we just missed Elvis' by a day IPB Image
Bleyseng
You gonna make it to Dave's party??

IPB Image
jr91472
bit far....sry
Rhodes71/914
medical marij....

Anyone want to come celebrate ?

Depends on how good it is IPB Image
Korijo
IPB Image IPB Image
dinomium
Let me guess! You got that thing from Rick Moraniss and Steve Martin is your dentist?!?!?!
If it starts refering to you as "Symore" RUN!!
IPB Image
I will have to wait till after the new year ( my Birthday is the 31st btw) before I know if I will have any free weekends.
SpecialK
Aahh! So that's why the garage is heated IPB Image IPB Image

Wish I could make it IPB Image IPB Image , but have a happy birthday anyway Dave!!
ablose58
Hi Dave, Let me know what time and place w/directions and I will come help you IPB Image AL ps my b'day is coming up too,dec.31
maf914
Dave, That is a major bud. Is that what the medical stuff looks like? IPB Image
Rocky
Tasty bud Dave. IPB Image I might be able to attend on that date. Maybe Al and I can carpool. Others intrested???

Tim
Korijo
Thats just a picture from High Times mag. "Bud/Garden-of-the-month" IPB Image

Mine's still good IPB Image . Had some UW cancer research awhile ago.

greencross

IPB Image
Korijo
What are we gonna powdercoat? I gots some stuff I want to do.... all small stuff.

well, i have flat black, gulf blue IPB Image , and clear 200 gloss.

small stuff here, too. rear hubs, brackets, blahblahblah.
John Kelly
Hi Dave,

Sorry, wish I could come but I can't. Have fun!

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
914werke
Ive got a picture like that IPB Image around here somewhere,
I took it myself IPB Image
I think I might be able to swing it Dave, I need something to motivate me to start kicken in mine. IPB Image
pete-stevers
Would like to come out... pm me with directions...sounds like we won't be getiin much work done....Everybody is growin stuff out here too.... IPB Image
redshift
You and my ten year younger brother share a birthday!

=o0

30?

DOOD! YOU AND MY BROTHER WERE BORN ON THE SAME DAY!

You've never been annoying... like him...

IPB Image

M
Korijo
small world IPB Image
You've never been annoying... like him...

not yet, anyways IPB Image
Korijo
mappoint

follow the link above. pm any ?'s...
Eric_Shea
I've skiied there! (never burned there though...) I'll be right up!
John
Man,

I hope there aren't any 914 cops out there that show up to wish you a "Happy Birthday".

Be Careful Dude.

just my $0.02
Bleyseng
Damn Dave, you do live waay out in the boonies! Is there anything to do besides shoot bears??

Geoff IPB Image
Korijo
not that far IPB Image 30 minutes from downtown; exit 25 off I-90. its getting bigger...

got fun stuff planned. cuttin' steel, powdercoating, Eastwood's metal-blackening system IPB Image

IPB Image
Bleyseng
I should have a couple of items for "show and tell"

Geoff IPB Image
Rocky
You is out there. What time are ya thinkin? IPB Image

Tim
Korijo
come whenever. 10-11a is good. food will be around 130p.
Bleyseng
IPB Image

who all showing up? I'll be there 12-1ish.

Geoff
reverie
I probably won't be able to. Fell down and hit my head pretty good today.. copious bleeding, ambulance to the hospital, and my head is all bandaged up like that John Cleese "Gumby" character.. but there's no perninamint damage. And when I say none, I mean there might be some but let's keep it out of the papers shall we? Funny how the room spins like that. Anyway I'm gonna be laid up for a few days. If the doctor calls tell her I love her. IPB Image
Bleyseng
How did you do that? fell in the snow? icy walk? Trying to jump start the 914?

Geoff IPB Image
dinomium
Have a good time, guys... I need to do some chores this week end. At least that is what I have been told... IPB Image
Eddie914
When is the B-Day Party?

Will it warm up in time to drive the 914? (headers with no heat ... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

Eddie
reverie
I tell ya, it was damn hard sending that e-mail to you earlier! Took me quite a while. Oh well it's just a mild concussion.. good excuse to veg in front of the tv for a while and have a few laughs.. might as well enjoy it. Too bad I can't have beer for a few days, though. I'll tell you about it later. It's very embarrassing. The medics in the ambulance thought it was pretty funny.

Have a good time, and stay warm! IPB Image
Korijo
QUOTE (Eddie914 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:21 PM)
When is the B-Day Party?

Its this coming Sunday, but if anyone doesnt want to chance it, I'll start planning another...

I filled the 'pane tank, got all my stuff blasted, ready to go.

My bug should be coming home that day IPB Image
ablose58
Dave, I am sorry to say that I cannot make it on sunday do to other obligations that have come up beyond my control. IPB Image IPB Image AL
reverie
My mailman said we're supposed to have 6" of snow by this weekend, Dave.. it's been a while since we've had that much white stuff on the ground. I haven't checked the UPS forecast yet..

By the way, your new keyboard is amazing! IPB Image
Rocky
Dave, would like to go but weather sounds iffy. IPB Image Took the 75 heavy bumpers off last weekend and have begun to fit earlier ones. Lots of spot weld drilling, etc. Cant drive it in present condition. These early bumpers look great compared to the heavy, rubber crap. IPB Image

Tim
Bleyseng
Well Tim, Where are the freaking pics! Show us. BTDT!

Geoff
Rocky
Patience, patience. I am compiling before and after pics. Will post when ready. Needed to order dog bones and hopefully they will arrive this week. Going with the Pilot's as the old fog lights are toast.

Any idea if there is a market for a perfect set of 75 bumpers with fog lights? And what would they be worth? IPB Image

Tim
rhodyguy
i've got a terrible cold. i could come up and sneeze in my hand and shake hands with everyone, wipe snot on all the door knobs, etc. i'll have to pass on this one dave. have fun.

kevin
Korijo
QUOTE (reverie @ Jan 7 2005, 12:10 AM)

By the way, your new keyboard is amazing!  :type:

its only a little on screen keypad, but thanks ! sorry 'bout yer noggin' IPB Image

if anyone is STILL coming, let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.