Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 914 Malaga Red
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Kirmizi
I purchased this car in Mar 2006 as a driver/project, with the goal of keeping it on the road while performing minor upgrades along the way. The hell holes, longs, floor pans and battery tray are solid and I believe the hell hole and battery tray (and possibly the passenger long) were replaced at one point by a prior owner. The car was originally equipped with A/C and the front pan was repaired with flat sheet metal after it was removed. The only rust I’m aware of is surface rust in the front and rear trunks and a small amount on the battery tray. To my knowledge, the car has never been wrecked; but does have some track experience. I have a complete log of maintenance and part expenditures, in addition to all receipts and invoices for said maintenance and parts during my ownership, including a few from a couple previous owners. The body is solid and straight, but really needs fresh paint. A previous owner shot the car years ago, but it began to bubble (solvent pop) on both trunk lids and passenger rear quarter. The car is currently located in Phoenix, AZ.
Asking price is $6500 obo.
Feel free to contact me via PM or at KIRMIZI@AOL.COM

1975 914 2.0 Malaga Red
-1973 engine case
-Engine rebuilt Oct 2012 by Don Jackson Enterprises, Phoenix AZ (1879 miles since rebuild)
-Dual Weber 40s (with extra venturis and jets)
-Webcam 86 series cam for carburetors
-Mallory Unilite distributor, Mallory Promaster coil and Clewitt Engineering plug wires
-MSD 6A ignition control
-OPTIMA RedTop battery
-Stainless steel fuel lines (single line for carbs/ tunnel and engine compartment pieces)
-Backdated to early style stainless steel heat exchangers, with Bursch exhaust
-Hi-Torque starter
-Backdated bumpers and grills, with Pilot driving lights (J West flasher module installed)
-Pioneer AM/FM/CD/MP3 detachable face stereo and Morphenspectra speaker pods, with 6” Pioneer speakers and subwoofer. (The subwoofer is not installed or connected)
-Gotti 6x15 rims with 205/55x15 Yokohama S-Drive tires (spare is Pedrini -01)
-Tires, rotors, pads and front bearings have been replaced within the past two years
-Various pieces and parts to keep her on the road; round relays, fuses, accelerator cable, spare fuel pump and filter, etc... including an umbrella cover and lightweight car cover, with storage bag.
Kirmizi
From hell hole to hell hole L - R
Kirmizi
Trunks and floors
Kirmizi
Driver and passenger side longs
Kirmizi
Door jambs and exterior
Kirmizi
Interior
Kirmizi
Lower engine and misc
Kirmizi
Front trunk, spare tire and parts, rear trunk pad, radar detector
Kirmizi
The Weber carbs were just rebuilt and tuned, in addition to an oil and filter change. smile.gif
Kirmizi
icon_bump.gif biggrin.gif
Kirmizi
icon_bump.gif for 2014
brant
bump...

are you leaving 914's for a while.

this is a seriously dependable car for interested parties out there
I've seen it drive and drive dependably.

brant
orthobiz
I am not in the market but I'll give you a free bump for a wonderful set of pictures that show so many important angles to help make a purchase decision! Good luck…

Paul
Andyrew
Those wheels are awesome...
Kirmizi
Sir Brant! Yes, taking a break for a bit and think she deserves a better future than sitting in storage for awhile.
Thanks Paul and Andyrew.

To answer a few questions I've been asked ...
- Not a numbers matching car, '73 engine case in a '75 chassis
- 911 style swivel foot valve adjusters
- Shipping prices vary greatly between companies (and judging by the responses I've recieved, they seem eager for business)

icon_bump.gif
Kirmizi
More interior shots biggrin.gif
Kirmizi
Y mas smile.gif
Kirmizi
icon_bump.gif

Kirmizi
icon_bump.gif
Kirmizi
icon_bump.gif
Kirmizi
beerchug.gif
worn
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jan 3 2014, 12:23 PM) *

I am not in the market but I'll give you a free bump for a wonderful set of pictures that show so many important angles to help make a purchase decision! Good luck…

Paul

agree.gif
This is how you post a car for sale piratenanner.gif . I would prefer to keep my marriage, so I have to pass. bye1.gif
DBCooper
QUOTE(worn @ Apr 29 2014, 09:04 AM) *

I would prefer to keep my marriage.... bye1.gif

Huh, you know there are two ways to look at that, and you just gave me an idea that might be cheaper than a divorce lawyer and a HECK of a lot more fun. Hmmm....

bump
Kirmizi
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Apr 30 2014, 05:07 AM) *

QUOTE(worn @ Apr 29 2014, 09:04 AM) *

I would prefer to keep my marriage.... bye1.gif

Huh, you know there are two ways to look at that, and you just gave me an idea that might be cheaper than a divorce lawyer and a HECK of a lot more fun. Hmmm....

bump

unsure.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.