Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pleasant surprise
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ablose58
Wow , Did I get a special surprise tonight at work. IPB Image I was awarded employee of the year along with that I got a nice plaque and a really fat check to boot IPB Image I guess it's time for me to play IPB Image I suppose all my hard work and diligence finally paid off,sweet!!! AL
Jenny
congratulations!! I hear so much about people being taken advantage of at work, it's nice to finally hear someone getting what they truly deserve!

IPB Image This is to you, and all the other hard workers that get duped by management day in and day out! IPB Image

Jen
ablose58
Funny thing you should say that because I am part of management here at work,they said they gave it to me cause all year I went way above and beyond their expectations.
VegasRacer
Congrats dude. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
So how you gonna spend the cash? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
ablose58
Well I guess this means the teener will have a very merry christmas,heheheheh AL
xsboost90
man, sure beats my $27. xmas bonus! IPB Image
DNHunt
Al

That's good news. Congratulations!! I can hardly wait to hear your plans. Seems to me there is a case over at your house waiting for a rebuild.

Dave
ablose58
Dave, I need to do a few things and then it will be time for my brandy new engine IPB Image So I guess it's time to get off my butt and hit this thing hard IPB Image IPB Image AL
balljoint
Money is good.

Toyota (Toy Yoda) is bad.

Yay
Root_Werks
IPB Image Sweet! My X-mas bonus was a $25 AmExp gift card. I tried to activate it 3 times, once even over the phone. After trying to use it for the 5th time just last night (looking like I was trying to use a bad CC), I tossed it in the garbage. Last year we got a poke in the eye with a stick. I think I like that better than this years bonus. IPB Image
ppickerell
Al,
Congratulations on the recognition. I have such great people working at my company! I love showing up to work each day. We passed out $50,000 in bonuses last Saturday night at our Christmas party amongst 30 employees. We should have another bonus round in June. My employees ROCK! IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
vortrex
comcast gives $0 christmas bonus. it's hard to afford a little something for the employees when the company is making a mere $2,000,000,000 profit in '04.
rhodyguy
congrats al, your award shows your value to the firm. you're in the dough!! IPB Image al's company produces much of the baked goods in our area.

kevin
Reiche
Good job Al. Thanks for all the bread.

It is all I can do to resist adding more bad puns here (a la rhodyguy.)
Lou W
Congratulations Al. My Christmas bonus is that I get to come back after Christmas IPB Image
dinomium
Way to GO AL! IPB Image
I know where you "spread" some of the green for the green IPB Image
Rear anti sway bar is SO lonely over here!!

Merry Christmas, Kermit keeper!

BTW My christmas bouns is that I just might have a job in January!! IPB Image

and remember to drive Safely, the LOAF you save my be your own!!!!
ablose58
Dino, I will definitely be over to visit right after the holiday madness IPB Image Hope all is well with you and the family IPB Image AL
914werke
Props Al IPB Image
Its nice when folks notice and apreciate your work and effort IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.