Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Box O' Crap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
Thought I had all my excess 914 stuff cleared out but tucked away in a far corner of the shop I find a bunch of stuff that I just don't have the heart to trash, but also don't have the patience to sell individually. So, I'm packing as much as I can into a USPS Large Flat Rate box and selling it as a grab bag. When the box is full, I'll fill in the voids with fasteners and other odds and ends up to the 70# limit. Just as a teaser, here's a shot of SOME of what you'll get in the box. Everything I pack will be serviceable, not junk. The box is at your door for $75. Please don't ask for a price for individual items cuz the price will be $75.

Click to view attachment

I've also got some other stuff, like a PS basket weave door panel, a pretty good rain tray, lots of window glass and headlight stuff. Ask and make an offer.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Oct 26 2013, 06:04 PM) *

Thought I had all my excess 914 stuff cleared out but tucked away in a far corner of the shop I find a bunch of stuff that I just don't have the heart to trash, but also don't have the patience to sell individually. So, I'm packing as much as I can into a USPS Large Flat Rate box and selling it as a grab bag. When the box is full, I'll fill in the voids with fasteners and other odds and ends up to the 70# limit. Just as a teaser, here's a shot of SOME of what you'll get in the box. Everything I pack will be serviceable, not junk. The box is at your door for $75. Please don't ask for a price for individual items cuz the price will be $75.

Click to view attachment

I've also got some other stuff, like a PS basket weave door panel, a pretty good rain tray, lots of window glass and headlight stuff. Ask and make an offer.

OK, here's what you'll get in the box-o'-crap...17mm master cylinder (good), 2.0 oil pump, two front top latches, a box of miscelaneous 914 emblems, keys and little stuff, two dipsticks, two good engine cover side grills, gas cap and tank overflow tray, brake fluid reservoir, oil filler thingy, about 15 pounds of lug bolts, shifter crush ring, brake lite switch, seat belt switches, crappy ashtray, odometer reset cable.

You know you want it.
carr914
Will those Keys Start your Car? If So, this is a Cheap Deal! biggrin.gif
eyesright
Hmmm...I don't need that stuff but I could use some nuts and bolts. Okay, I'll nibble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.