Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got it weighed today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
1978 lbs 1/2 tank of gas, no spare, no tools, no other crap. 4 Fuchs W/ Kumho V700's Just as it would Autocross.
Found I have a late drivers door. Should be able cut some more there. Got to take the one off the "stripper"
If that Recaro SRD wasn't so damn comfy I would yank it too. And ya just gotta have heat so I have all the factory heat stuff.
Maybe I can get one of them Hawker Genesis 13EP batteries. 12lb.
Root_Werks
My 73' six pigs out at 2275lbs! IPB Image I'd say you are doing very good on that diet. IPB Image
Mueller
did you do front and rear as well or only the full car??
Joe Ricard
Whole car. I am still wrestling with ride height. Got it just about level front to back and side to side. 4 1/8 inches @ the donuts. Front A arms are near level maybe just slightly pointing up and out. Hard to see the tie rods.

Went to get an alignment today and couldn't get it up onto the rack. can only do front alignment. This rincky dink town doesn't have the talent or equipment to line this car up. So I guess I will have to string it best I can.
brant
Wow, does it have a full interior..
that is really a great weight for a full car!
was it a truck scale?
brant
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (brant @ Dec 21 2004, 02:51 PM)
Wow, does it have a full interior..
that is really a great weight for a full car!
was it a truck scale?
brant

Yes truck scale. Been pretty accurate with all my cars. Full interior well sort of. No carpet or tar floor boards, Early back pad and passenger seat. Carbs
the carpet thing is touchy becuse it could put me in Prepared class SCCA So I have a sort of carpet both floor mats which I take out so it doesn't bunch up under the pedals. IPB Image I would rather wax my floor boards than wire wheel them.

Local events no big deal Plus I haven't trophied yet IPB Image
URY914
Good start. Now get out the IPB Image

Paul IPB Image
Allan
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image URY914 YEP YEP YEP!!!
d7n7master
Hey Joe,
Not to jump your post -
Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! For fixing me up with a shweet fan/impeller that has ALL OF IT'S BLADES for my teener - 4 CHEAP IPB Image
End jump-
Thanks, Gary IPB Image
nein14
Just had the 914Turbo GT 4 wheel aligned and corner weighted. has all the GT stiffening kit, boxed trailing arms, front and rear swaybars etc. With a 1/2 a tank of gas 2306 LBS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.