Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COOL VIDEOS FROM THIS WEBSITE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jom
CHECK OUT http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/generator/w...Video/Main.html then click on motorvision, then motorvision classic, then porsche on the left hand side and porsche corso on the right to see the 2002 event w/ 914/8. a lot of videos from different car events in europe. one video from 2002 shows porsche 914/8 cruising around on public streets w/ 917, 908
ppickerell
Love that car wash video.
Aaron Cox
very neat....914/8 is a cool one...

you see the rally 911? looked 8feet off the ground and mudflaps IPB Image
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (ppickerell @ Dec 21 2004, 02:50 PM)

They can scratch my paint any time
Gint
QUOTE (ppickerell Posted: Dec 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM)

It's a shame it looked like Andy was manning the camera. Maybe the cameraman was Andy's cousin.
Bleyseng
Can we go to a carwash like that at the WCC05??? Howard?? Can you set this up??

Geoff
JmuRiz
If you look closely after the red 914/8 there are the 917 and 908 (maybe another car too) but after that, on the driveby footage, I swear you can see the silver 914/8 also. Too cool, I'd love to see those cars in action and hear them, wow!
Howard
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Dec 21 2004, 09:28 PM)
Can we go to a carwash like that at the WCC05??? Howard?? Can you set this up??

Geoff

I'm working on it but only slits, aaaaaaron and skline have volunteered so far IPB Image
BTW, I'm sure all you computer wizards know this, but nice site to visit BabelFish does a pretty good job of translating web sites on the fly. Just cut and paste the site and go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.