Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Aluminum Pedal Plates (SOLD OUT)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LotusJoe
For Sale: Aluminum Pedal Plates. These are .125 inches (1/8") thick water jetted from aluminum. I have sold out. $55.00 including shipping in the States.

IPB Image
mhenderson57
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Oct 28 2013, 05:28 PM) *

For Sale: Aluminum Pedal Plates. These are .125 inches (1/8") thick water jetted from aluminum. I have 6 left. $55.00 including shipping in the States.

IPB Image

I would like to buy one.
Thanks,
Matt
LotusJoe
PM sent to Matt (mhenderson57)
casey944
I'll take one... Please PM me instructions.
LotusJoe
QUOTE(casey944 @ Oct 28 2013, 04:32 PM) *

I'll take one... Please PM me instructions.

PM sent
zixxv6
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Oct 28 2013, 04:28 PM) *

For Sale: Aluminum Pedal Plates. These are .125 inches (1/8") thick water jetted from aluminum. I have 6 5 4 left. $55.00 including shipping in the States.

IPB Image

I will take one please P.M. me payment instructions.
LotusJoe
PM sent to zixxv6
dknechtly
PM sent
LotusJoe
QUOTE(dknechtly @ Oct 29 2013, 10:55 AM) *

PM sent

Received PM
Only 1 left!
LotusJoe
Ok, someone step up and buy this last pedal plate and make it a clean sweep. I'm sure there is someone who needs / wants one. popcorn[1].gif
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Oct 30 2013, 04:41 PM) *

Ok, someone step up and buy this last pedal plate and make it a clean sweep. I'm sure there is someone who needs / wants one. popcorn[1].gif

I'd like it! I plan to put the holes in it, so if your going to do another run with holes and passenger side too, then I'll place an order and wait for both! If not, I'll pick this one up and do the holes myself! I'm local, so I can pick up and save you the shipping.
LotusJoe
QUOTE(marksteinhilber @ Oct 31 2013, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Oct 30 2013, 04:41 PM) *

I'd like it! I plan to put the holes in it, so if your going to do another run with holes and passenger side too, then I'll place an order and wait for both! If not, I'll pick this one up and do the holes myself! I'm local, so I can pick up and save you the shipping.

PM sent
wes
If you do another run both sides with holes count me in!
eyesright
QUOTE(wes @ Oct 31 2013, 03:38 PM) *

If you do another run both sides with holes count me in!

Me too. I have two -6 conversions in the works...a long way from being finished but those panels with holes would look nice. Will consider two panels both sides with holes preferred but would take either if holes not part of the plan.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.