Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures from Last Weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Here are a couple pics of Andy & Jenny.
I thought I took some with Andy, Jenny & Brad together, but can't find it...sorry B.
seanery
abcdefg
seanery
abcdefg
seanery
abcdefg
ChrisReale
Those are sexy. Seriously, and with all due respect.
Qarl
Cool! Rare 914 photo of a woman working on a 914... she looks too clean though! She most be posing!

Thanks for sharing,

Karl
Bleyseng
Yeah, she is way beyond a "Toolwench" she is awesome.
boldblue.gif
Geoff
Aaron Cox
heheh tool wench biggrin.gif jk
Gint
I still wanna see pics of the tan lines....
ChrisReale
Andy seems to have a good ammount of sleeve-less shirts lol2.gif
Gint
Jenny knows what Im talkin about. And it ain't Andy.
Jenny
Ha! The tan lines are almost gone, thank god. I walked around for a week trying to hide my embarassing lines. I had one on my hand (burned myself with the heat gun, then covered it with a band-aid) that was the shape of a band-aid, and another one that went diagonal across my right calf from falling asleep with my legs crossed. That one was really bad, and NO ONE told me about it. I walked around all day like an idiot. <_<

Doesn't it look like I'm adjusting valves in those pics?? If you look closely, you can see what I'm doing. I swear I wasn't just posing. They put me to good use.

BTW, very good pics, Sean.

Jen
Brad Roberts
Yeah.. Andy and I tanned all day by ourselves today.. confused24.gif

B
Jeroen
Hey Jenny,

Looks like you're taking pictures? You look waaaaaaay to clean biggrin.gif

Brad/Andy please make sure she only works under the car when it's on jackstands at both sides...

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
There were 2 jackstands under the car, one was relocated so we could see part of the car.
Car was supported by 2 jackstands and a jack and we were all over the car at that time.
Gint
Yeah.. Andy and I tanned all day by ourselves today..  

B

That's a mental image I could have done without.

Good to see you working on a 914 Jen. You look right at home under there. Great pics Sean.
Jeroen
QUOTE(seanery @ May 26 2003, 03:48 PM)
There were 2 jackstands under the car, one was relocated so we could see part of the car.
Car was supported by 2 jackstands and a jack and we were all over the car at that time.

Ok, just checking. Safety first biggrin.gif

So Jen, are you gonna tell us what you are doing in the pics?

cheers,

Jeroen
Aaron Cox
whos car is that to begin with? i thought jenny got the freebie one w/ the western wheels? whose white one is that w/ fuchs?

valve job? wink.gif
seanery
my car...taking a couple of pics of stuff...brad was doing a valve adjustment
L8Apex
my friends will make fun of me if they saw that pic of Jenny under the car w/o any back protection. I can't bare to get my back that dirty. must have cardboard! biggrin.gif
Jenny
Brad, sorry I couldn't tan with you and Andy this weekend. I had to entertain friends from out of town. Trust me, I would much rather have been up scrubbing on the car.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.