Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 Roller time for it to go $500 with title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
B2524
SOLD SOLD SOLD.

CL guy bought it, going to get a LS-1 V-8.
infraredcalvin
What's the paint code? I hate seeing a halfway decent tub go the way of scrap...wish I was closer...
gryphon68
Hmmm, interesting. Might be a nice start for a engine/trans swap project.

Not sure if it makes sense to spend double on shipping vs the cost of the vehicle though.

Just for conversation sake at this point, would it be possible to put some junk (steel) wheels and tires on it for shipping if someone did not want the American wheels?

For the purposes of loading and unloading, does the car roll, steer, and brake?

How does the hell hole look?

Thanks,
B2524
the color is Adriatic blue.
I can get my grubby hands on a set of roller wheels.
the car rolls and steers just fine. has all 4 calipers and I believe the brake pedal still will stop the car. the hand brake is messed up, stops the car but does not catch and stay locked.
I had the hell hole fixed, it looks okay not great but is plenty solid. there is one hole up in front from water sitting under the gas tank so that needs to be fixed. the rest is just cosmetic.
the wiring is intact and since the car hasn't been painted is all nice and clean.
everyone who has come over for one reason or another sees it and says they wish they had room for it.

keep in mind it is $500 with a title and a set of rear calipers worth $100 in trade-in.

Targa bar pad is really nice! plus the bumper rubber tops are pretty nice too. i may just pull all those parts and just cut it up to make a trailer.

just a few days left and cut cut grind grind......slice slice.......
ThePaintedMan
This looks too nice to cut sad.gif I wish I was closer too. Please try to find someone to take her!
JStroud
I'm interested, couldn't get it till next weekend though.
Besides engine/ trans what other parts are missing, and could you post a picture of the hell hole repair.

Thanks
Jeff
B2524
I have this on C-list also!

don't make me sell this to a scumbag from C-list

someone buy it.

please!

(cut cut grind grind slice slice)(just practicing)
flippa
Someone buy this car already!

It kills me to see these decent West Coast cars cut up. sad.gif
mrfourteen
Hey is that a yellow passenger door in the background of the first pic? (need one of those)
Where is it located? headed to so Cal this week with car hauler. might take the whole pile email with contact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.