Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More 914s at CAMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Wel a couple of 914s decided to get in out of the cold at CAMP. The blue car is the ebay car that Scott Kline gets a free dinner for at WCC 2005. Thanks Scott. 73 1.7 with a single weber carb. New paint, it has had a right rear quarter insatalled at sometime. Runs good and just needs a good cleanup and tune.
The red car is the owners car that I bought four 2.0 Fuchs from.It is a 1975 2.0 great running, 70K miles. PO had the car painted, very good job, but it is a color change, red over cooper.
CCLINIOADA#DA1131
boxstr
Red car.
boxstr
Plus an early xmas present. Used to be a neon sign from where else but 76.
CCLINASSFORGAS
EdwardBlume
I dig the blue car. Is it a repaint or original?
boxstr
Lovely new Olympic Blue paint. I think it is a cool looking color. I have another 74 Olympic Blue car that has ZERO rust, and low miles. Very nice car. In project stage right now.
CCLINEARLSCHIEB
EdwardBlume
I have another 74 Olympic Blue car that has ZERO rust, and low miles. Very nice car. In project stage right now.

You too?

My '74 2.0 was bought by my Dad secondhand in '76. I'm taking it apart for the first time since the factory. Its wierd taking stuff off a 914 where the bolts and nuts are still the original bronzish color.
anthony
Craig, have you finished building up the black conversion yet? When are you going to sell it to me? IPB Image
boxstr
Anthony I will take some pics today, and you can then let me know if you still want it. I was getting interior pieces packaged and ready to send out to the good Dr.. I was also going to install some Fatmat in the floors and back inner firewall.
CCLINPROJECTMANAGER
Aaron Cox
craig.....

man...i wish that blue car would have been down here.... i woulda sold most stuff i own for a solid painted car IPB Image
boxstr
Aaron, I think that is the medication talking. You know you are very happy with the cars that you have. IPB Image
CCLINIOADA#1131
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (boxstr @ Dec 22 2004, 10:07 AM)
Aaron, I think that is the medication talking. You know you are very happy with the cars that you have. IPB Image
CCLINIOADA#1131

mine goes like stink...looks like it too IPB Image

no meds IPB Image
drgchapman
Craig, which one is Jim looking at for a/x? I thought he said Olympic Blue. We could be the Blues Brothers at PCA. Nice aquisitions. Hope to see ya soon, Gary IPB Image
boxstr
Gary it is the one in the pic of the red cars rear. You can just see the left front turn signal hole IPB Image IPB Image
CCLINIOADA#DA1131
boxstr
Anthony, Here are some pics of the black 6.
boxstr
Another one
boxstr
Another
boxstr
another
boxstr
one more
boxstr
more
boxstr
okay last one.
rick 918-S
IPB Image
markb
Ok Craig. Now I REALLY hate you. IPB Image

That's a very nice /6, BTW. Triple gauge & everything!! IPB Image
Root_Werks
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 22 2004, 11:38 PM)
Ok Craig. Now I REALLY hate you. IPB Image

That tripple gauge was one of the original kits made almost.... 2 years ago? I put it together. I am hoping more can be made, the set up rocks. Craig, that car looks stunning! IPB Image What a difference! If you need a center horn that just says "Porsche" on it, let me know, I think I have one? I could only find a "928" one when I put that wheel in. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Dec 23 2004, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 22 2004, 11:38 PM)
Ok Craig. Now I REALLY hate you.  :)

That tripple gauge was one of the original kits made almost.... 2 years ago? I put it together. I am hoping more can be made, the set up rocks. Craig, that car looks stunning! IPB Image What a difference! If you need a center horn that just says "Porsche" on it, let me know, I think I have one? I could only find a "928" one when I put that wheel in. IPB Image

heres a little secret about the tripple gauge...

im looking into having pieces made and silkscreened for me.... im thinking 100 bucks a kit....
Root_Werks
IPB Image That's right! Didn't you make the kit last time around? IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Dec 23 2004, 11:08 AM)
IPB Image That's right! Didn't you make the kit last time around? IPB Image

negative....

i have an original kit.... trying to reproduce it
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 23 2004, 10:09 AM)
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Dec 23 2004, 11:08 AM)
IPB Image  That's right!  Didn't you make the kit last time around? IPB Image

negative....

i have an original kit.... trying to reproduce it

IPB Image Ah, good luck. If you can do it, count me in for one for sure.
markb
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Dec 23 2004, 10:11 AM)

IPB Image Ah, good luck. If you can do it, count me in for one for sure.

Me too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.