Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has Scott driven his car yet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I know the big push was on, but it is quiet... to quiet now. IPB Image Did you sell it or give up IPB Image Has it made it down to the Dennys? Whats going on with it? IPB Image
Joe Bob
Last I heard he needs taller wheels...16s...due to calipers hitting the inside of the 15s , his truck is still Fuched (still driving a rental), he needs cash from his deadbeat customers....and then there is Christmas..... IPB Image

"Otherwise the play was fine..." said Mrs. Lincoln...
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (mikez @ Dec 22 2004, 09:26 AM)
Last I heard he needs taller wheels...16s...due to calipers hitting the inside of the 15s , his truck is still Fuched (still driving a rental), he needs cash from his deadbeat customers....and then there is Christmas..... IPB Image

"Otherwise the play was fine..." said Mrs. Lincoln...

IPB Image he needs to throw on smaller brakes or bigger wheels....
Joe Bob
If he can dig up some spacers.....I plan on bringing down some 964 wheels on Christmas....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (mikez @ Dec 22 2004, 09:49 AM)
If he can dig up some spacers.....I plan on bringing down some 964 wheels on Christmas....

youre coming down just for wheels? what a nice guy.... IPB Image

i saw "wild thang's" rear valence in his garage...
Joe Bob
Going to Burbank for gift exchange, then Moms in Orange for some other exchanges....offered to bring them down if he wanted to try them.

As to the valance...don't really need it. Joe Buckle was lusting after it.....
SLITS
IPB Image The "NeverRun - NeverDrive" Shalom? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
bernbomb914
He does not want to sand them down to fit because he probley painted them red to look like big porsche calipers IPB Image

Bernie
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Dec 22 2004, 10:28 AM)
He does not want to sand them down to fit because he probley painted them red to look like big porsche calipers IPB Image

Bernie

Did youhave to grind yours down to make yours fit bernie???

PS - you get your pulley fixed?
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 22 2004, 10:38 AM)

Bernie

On the other thread, Bernie stated he used a belt sander to cut his down to fit!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 22 2004, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 22 2004, 10:38 AM)

Bernie

On the other thread, Bernie stated he used a belt sander to cut his down to fit!

thanks IPB Image IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Dec 22 2004, 09:28 AM)

Bernie

I did paint them red (Of course) and I have no problem grinding them down to fit and then repaint them. I am picking up a small grinder later today. Dont know when I will have time to grind them down yet as work has really picked up. Started collecting from clients too so the money is coming again. Do not use quickbooks to email your invoices out, you may not ever get paid if you do cause they dont always go. Lesson learned. I have to leave for work now so you guys play nice. I will update when things start happening again. Oh, Linkage problem fixed by the way. It was just an adjustment.
JB 914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 22 2004, 09:20 AM)
IPB Image The "NeverRun - NeverDrive" Shalom? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Hey Ron, it's Hanukkah and everyone knows that Shaloms don't drive during Hanukkah. They also don't eat pork IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Dec 22 2004, 11:21 AM)
IPB Image The "NeverRun - NeverDrive" Shalom? IPB Image  :chairfall:  :lol2:

Hey Ron, it's Hanukkah and everyone knows that Shaloms don't drive during Hanukkah. They also don't eat pork IPB Image

Joe, are you insulting Britney (pork)? Scott will be upset.
JB 914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 22 2004, 11:36 AM)
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Dec 22 2004, 11:21 AM)
IPB Image The "NeverRun - NeverDrive" Shalom? IPB Image  :chairfall:  :lol2:

Joe, are you insulting Britney (pork)? Scott will be upset.

Ron Your lack of knowledge of the Shalom will cause you to loose respect within the club.

Scott is building a Kosher Shalom. He just forgot to Circumcise the calipers IPB Image
skline
You guys need to all get lives. I have work to do and when I am done with it, I will work on the car and get it going. Pick on someone else for awhile. Ron, I know you have no prejudice and will pick on anybody, how about picking on someone new for a week or so and leave me out of it.
swood
Too bad man. Like we say in our office, (or rather, I say) "It's your turn buddy!"

IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (swood @ Dec 22 2004, 07:36 PM)
Too bad man. Like we say in our office, (or rather, I say) "It's your turn buddy!"

IPB Image

Hey Slits!! Sounds like a volunteer to me. Thanks Steve for stepping up and offering to take the flak while I regroup. What a Pal!! IPB Image
Joe Bob
Hmmmm, isn't that what we have A-ron fer? IPB Image
swood
I aint takin no stinkin flak fer you man!

Oh, yeah and I need those flywheel shims. IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (swood @ Dec 22 2004, 08:43 PM)
I aint takin no stinkin flak fer you man!

Oh, yeah and I need those flywheel shims. IPB Image

Well, come by and get them. They are just sitting here in a box.
swood
I need yer digits man. I mean that in the most totally hetero way. IPB Image
bernbomb914
no arron We pulled the engine out but have not fixed it yet. thanks again ron for the fan. I painted it today

Bernie
skline
Steve, PM sent.
Aaron Cox
okeay guys....

make fun of me now IPB Image
swood
IPB Image
SLITS
I'm just a lonely boy, lonely and blue
My name is A-a-ron Admin all alone with nothin' to do

I've got everything you could think of
A body by Zois, but all I want is someone to love

Someone, yes, someone to love, someone to kiss
Someone to hold at a moment like this

I'd like to hear somebody say
"I'll give you my love each night and day"

Somebody, somebody, somebody, please send him to me
I live in Corona, I'll make him happy, just wait and see

I prayed so hard to the heavens above
That Howard or Matt might accept my love
Aaron Cox
there....you happy scott? huh...you happy?

i took rons fag flak so you could regroup your emotions and get back to work on your car.....

IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 23 2004, 10:32 AM)

i took rons fag flak so you could regroup your emotions and get back to work on your car.....

IPB Image

You are so gracious.......No more flak till after Christmas.....I'm turning over a new leaf (and no you can't look...eh!)
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 23 2004, 09:36 AM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 23 2004, 10:32 AM)

IPB Image

You are so gracious.......No more flak till after Christmas.....I'm turning over a new leaf (and no you can't look...eh!)

Oh well, now there's no reason to sign on for the next few days. What will I do? Where will I go?
Aaron Cox
IPB Image

nice news ticker! IPB Image
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 23 2004, 09:41 AM)
IPB Image

nice news ticker! IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image That is the funniest thing I have read all day! IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.