Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '72 914 Partially restored $5000 obo (Socal)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
banger
Hate to sell, but not time to finish, vin number 47722914613. Here are the details..

Body: Car was rear ended at low speed, trunklid and rear was dented. The car was stripped down to bare metal (soda blasted). The trunk lid was replaced, and a new piece was welded in between the tail lights. The car was painted with 7 coats of House of Color, Magic blue pearl. The paint job is stunning in daylight. All dents dings etc were addressed when the car was stripped. Bumpers have been stripped and rechromed.

Engine: Engine started as a 1.7l, and was rebuilt to 1.9l. Crankshaft was stroked by Demello cranks, web cam installed, new AA pistons and jugs. Case line bored, and oil galley plugs installed. Type 1 oil pump installed. Engine is setup with megasquirt injection. Engine was running and driving, and has less than 3000 miles on it. Crank trigger kit included but not installed. New Triad exhaust with O2 bung installed. Stainless steel 1.7 heat exchangers.

Transmission: Original transmission was tailshift, which needs work on first, since it occasionally jumps out of gear. Side shift transmission is included, with mount bars linkage etc.

Interior: Pretty much stock and in need of restoration. Console with Dakota Digital Oil temp, Oil Pressure and CHT.

Wheels: 5 oem Fuchs wheels.

Rust etc: The car is rust free, no hell hole problems. Extremely solid overall.

Many new parts included, seal, hardware kits etc.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
banger
Photos of underside. Price reduced to $7500

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
banger
Price dropped $6500
banger
Dropped $5500
banger
All parts for the car are included, just needs assembly.
banger
Dropped to $5000.
PanelBilly
Looks like a deal to me. I keep seeing guys who buy rust projects who should be buying a car like this and starting with a solid body. I'm not in the market right now, but its tempting

Good luck
914_teener
Would you want to part with the motor separately?

If so let me know.

I know another guy who is looking for just a nice roller.
mepstein
QUOTE(914_teener @ Nov 22 2013, 04:00 PM) *

Would you want to part with the motor separately?

If so let me know.

I know another guy who is looking for just a nice roller.

I'm trying to figure out a way to buy the roller if you buy the engine. PM me if your interested in discussing this. Mark
jcd914
PM sent
Thanks
Jim
banger
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.