Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Here's my latest project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
This is an addition to an existing hospital. First floor will be new ER and second floor will be new OR's. Eight OR's with two of those being CVOR's (heart). $18.5 million for this addition, than we add three patient floors to the existing three story building for another $8 million. And you wonder why you health insurance is going up.

Those beams may look small in the picture but thier 24" deep. The columns are sitting on base plates that are 1 1/2" thick.
URY914
This steel was erected in less than a week. This is only about a 1/4 of the steel required for the addition.
Root_Werks
Wait a minute...... that sort of reminds me of......... your 914! IPB Image

Cool! I love that kind of stuff! IPB Image
spare time toys
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Dec 22 2004, 05:09 PM)
Wait a minute...... that sort of reminds me of......... your 914! IPB Image

Cool! I love that kind of stuff! IPB Image

no way to much there I can see it now just as they get it done...here he comes IPB Image
watsonrx13
That's pretty cool, Paul.

Where's the hospital being built?

How long will construction last?
machina
At least let's see some lightening holes.
URY914
QUOTE (watsonrx13 @ Dec 22 2004, 02:38 PM)
That's pretty cool, Paul.

Where's the hospital being built?

How long will construction last?

It is in Zephyrhills, 30 minutes north of Tampa. The new addition will complete this time next year and the additional three floors in another 6 months.

I'm the Senior Project Manager for the general contractor. All those assholes out there work for me. IPB Image Get 'er done!!!

IPB Image Paul
ein 6er
bust their balls paul!!! IPB Image

i did iron work for a few years in the '70s, didn't get higher than 100 ft thought. but that was high enough for me, safety lines weren't mandatory in those days, you didn't want to make mistakes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.