Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From the fast and furious crowd....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Yo.....solid bro.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2416022008
ChrisReale
Good god that is ugly. Who in their right mind would spend that kind of cash on a 924? Gold in the fucking paint....waste of money in my opinion
Qarl
Well I guess this seller is getting a rude awakening...

Another case of "Well I got over $37K in it, so it's worth at least 85% of that).

2 hours to go and the bids are only $5K plus.

Doh!
Aaron Cox
OH MY EYES HATH SEEN HELL!!!!!! laugh.gif

it's fuglee!
jdogg
Kellzey, where is that pic from? Looks almost like the hog pen turn at VIR.
djm914-6
I bet the bids will go up at least $20k in the next two hours. That car is the coolest Porsch I have ever seen! I bet it'll be hella fast too. I wish i'd seen it earlier; I'd hit some rich boys' ice for some green for that ride. beer3.gif

Hmmm, what can I do with the 914????
seanery
That thing looks like a Tijuana reject!

Piece of crap, dash peeling off, filthy center console, never been vacuumed!
Details, details, details....

This car was NOT cared for.
Qarl
Not my car. It's Rick DeMan's car. This pic was scanned from an Excellence article.

http://www.demanmotorsport.com/914.html
Bruce Allert
hmmmmm... look at the back yard rolleyes.gif that says something about the neighborhood mentality..... or is that the front yard??? laugh.gif
bruce
StratPlayer
Hey Bruce,, it looks to me like you need to lay off of the pineapples, and the pizza.
Qarl
Yeah. Bruce... I was looking for Chrismas lights still on the house.

Is that a pit bull cage in the front yard?
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(kellzey @ May 25 2003, 06:23 PM)
Yeah. Bruce... I was looking for Chrismas lights still on the house.

Is that a pit bull cage in the front yard?

Stratplayer;
Everyone knows that when pineapple is mixed with cheese it sets up a chemical reaction and you don't gain weight... it's dat dam poi smeared all over da pizza dat I lub so much beer.gif biggrin.gif

Karl; they'd hafta be mini bulls or the first stray dog walk'n by the fnce would be clear'd... gotta be for weiner dogs or ferrets. tongue.gif I blew up the image but couldn't find the xmas lights either. They gotta be there somewhere ph34r.gif
Lawrence
Someone's been hitting the crack pipe again.
DrifterJay
Whoa!! Im ending my search for a good 914....thats my car!
Jared
Curvie Roadlover
Auction ended with the bidding a bit short of the reserve. The guy probably thinks that all that "art" added value to the car when in reality it ruined a car that wasn't all that great to begin with (IMHO). barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
Alexlitov
Wow. $37k spent on the car finger.gif and still old scratched rims....that doesn't sound right. where are the pictures of the rebuilt 13k engine with TURBO??? It looks just and ugly repaint job and some racing seats... fighting19.gif
72Signal914
Who would even want to bid on that P.O.S. and that paint job is gay, royally gay. A fucking tiger faded into a woman blink.gif!!! Wow possibly THE worst looking Porsche
rhodyguy
well it's the most striking ad i've ever seen. the big bold letters get the point across. so he wrote the top and the wife chimed in? BIG EGO to drive this one, and thick skin to fend off all the "compliments". working stiff, 2 kids, no time, AND NO MONEY. ha ha ha. it would almost be worth it to have this one roll up to the drive way, just to see the look of suprise turn to horror on my wifes face. is there enough room to sleep in the back with the seat folded down?

kevin
Alexlitov
cool_shades.gif Kevin,

of course there is enough room to sleep in the car. Those beautiful racing seats will make all your back pain go away
EdwardBlume
Reserve not met. What a surprise.

I only wish this car was for sale before I bought my 993. wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.