Jeroen
back to ya!
and try to post more in 2005 IPB Image
URY914
I was waiting for someone to start this

Merry Christmas fellow 'teeners!!

Paul IPB Image
jwalters
IPB Image MERRY CHRISMAKWANZANUHKKA TO ALL AND A VERY GOOD NEW YEAR!!!!
reverie
Happy holidays!

See you next year. IPB Image
SLITS
Howard.........Howard............HOWARD.........It's time to say Merry Christmas to all your buddies.

IPB Image

Merry Christmas to all and the best for the New Year!!
VegasRacer
May 2005 be the year when everyone gets their car off jack stands and goes for a drive. IPB Image
spare time toys
Ill save best wishes for next year until next week. I Just want to say happy Holidays to the best bunch of folks I have never met face to face IPB Image IPB Image Here is hoping to have at least one more 928 powered teener on this earth by this time next Year and to be able to put faces with those names. Gotta get back to my Yukon Jack and dew IPB Image
Bleyseng
Merry Christmas John!!!
Hope you finally get that 914 to run!! (is that your New Years resolution??)

Geoff IPB Image IPB Image
STL914
Merry Christmas to all of you teeners from ST. Louis. May Santa leave you all of the parts you need or want for your cars.
Qarl
SLITS!

That wasn't necessary.

I didn't want to see any jingle balls today!

IPB Image
ablose58
Happy holidays to all the teeners out there and jones get off your butt and get that thing going IPB Image so get out there and kick those tires and light those fires IPB Image AL
jones
Geoff, Al - It will be up and running by the spring or I am going to steal one of yours to drive IPB Image You guys with your running cars think you are soooooo cool!!! I wont steal anything until you both get done with your engines though so HURRY UP! I've forgotten what it feels like to drive a 914... IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.