Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale or trade: One: 16X7 Fuch Sold the 7" wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
I have one odd wheel I want to sell it or trade it. It has some curb rash as shown in the attached photos. No center cap. $ 125.00 plus shipping or make me an offer. No emotional attachment.

Trade stuff:

I need 2-16X6 fuch wheels. I would trade this one wheel plus cash for a set or 6's.

I need a early chrome front bumper. (no tit holes)

I need chrome fog light grilles.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
I may have a pair of 6s after this weekend. Actually, I think I already own an entire set of 6s. Let me check and see and get back to you.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 7 2013, 08:21 PM) *

I may have a pair of 6s after this weekend. Actually, I think I already own an entire set of 6s. Let me check and see and get back to you.

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Thanks Shoe! I sold the 7" wheel but I still need two 16 X 6" ones. Let me know!
hot_shoe914
Okay Rick, actually I own a set of 7s but one of them is bent, so I may have a use for yours if it isn't bent. I will find out this weekend on the 6s and let you know.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
Oops, I guess I will have to get my 7 repaired. Will keep you posted on the 6s.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 7 2013, 08:41 PM) *

Oops, I guess I will have to get my 7 repaired. Will keep you posted on the 6s.

Crap! I sold it locally to a 914 guy that happened to stop over to see the 6 while you were posting the first time. Sorry man. sad.gif

What type of 7" wheel do you have? 911 or 944 style? The guy that bought my wheel had a mis-matched set. So he has a 944 style 7" he may be able to sell.
hot_shoe914
I am going look at the wheels tomoorow or Sunday, I will send you pictures.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.