Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Passenger Door Armrests
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Milsha12
I have two passenger armest sets (upper and lower) for sale. Both are early vinyl versions (not plastic late versions).

Lower #1 (see pictures) has a small tear in the vinyl and a mounting hole that is stretched out. I believe both can be repaired with the right amount of care.

Lower #2 (see pictures) is in great condition, no flaws that I can see. It may have already had repair/restoration done to it as you can see how it has a black sealer or paint on the inside. This one looks great on the outside.

Both upper armrests are in great shape (not pictured, but I can add some later if requested).

Price List:

#1 set (upper and lower) - $38 shipped
#2 set (upper and lower) - $50 shipped
Both sets - $75 shipped

#1 lower only - $20 shipped
#2 lower only - $33 shipped

#1 or #2 Upper only - $30 shipped each

Paypal Preferred, shipping quotes for cont. US only.
euro911
Is it just my eyes, or are they different lengths?

Click to view attachment
Milsha12
Probably an optical illusion between the angle I took the pictures and and the short side of one next to the long side of the other.

I'll snap some pics with a tape measure to be sure.

UPDATE: I checked with the tape measure and both are the same length (16" on longest end).
euro911
Shawn, I'll take the nicer one (#2) if it's still available confused24.gif
Milsha12
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 20 2013, 07:22 PM) *

Shawn, I'll take the nicer one (#2) if it's still available confused24.gif

Yes, I still have them. I'll send you a PM for details. Thanks!
euro911
Got it today, Shawn. Packaged well and it looks even better than the pix smile.gif

Thanks bud thumb3d.gif
Milsha12
You're very welcome...I'm glad you like it!

I still have two uppers and one lower (#1) if anyone needs them.

I will take the passenger lower that you still have.

Dan Judge
Milsha12
Both lowers sold, both uppers still available ($30 shipped each).

**NEW POST STARTED for Upper Halves ONLY: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1971440
shoguneagle
Shawn provides nice items with great packaging. He really helped me in part needs resulting from theft of my 914 parts. Great to do business with.

Steve.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.