I have some parts that I made to allow the installation of an adjustable passenger seat into an early 914 or 914-6 that had the fixed passenger seat, using a stock adjustable right side 914 seat frame. These parts were made to allow a bolt-in installation, with no holes needing to be drilled.

The channel is made from 14 gauge mild steel and has been bent to the correct angles to fit over the lateral floor brace just ahead of the passenger seat area. The right side has been notched to follow the floor contours. It attaches to the brace with two bolts. It has been fitted with stock 914 height adjustment parts to mate up with the front of a stock 914 seat bracket. It is ready to prime and paint.

The rear hinges have been machined from steel and plated with yellow zinc. They bolt to the four stock studs on the floor. The hinge bolts are aerospace close tolerance shear bolts.

These parts have been test-fitted to my 1971 914-6, so they should work in any early car. $300, plus shipping from 74137.

JR