Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Beautiful Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjkavanagh
Guys and Girls,
It's a beautiful day here in the Bay Area. I'm off of work until the first of the year. The top's off of the 914. I'm going for a ride. You all have a great Holiday. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

-Rob
SirAndy
QUOTE (rjkavanagh @ Dec 23 2004, 02:49 PM)
It's a beautiful day here in the Bay Area. I'm off of work until the first of the year. The top's off of the 914. I'm going for a ride. You all have a great Holiday.

you too! me too!

i'm off to do some groceries shopping, top is in the trunk.
i probably have to put sunscreen on, i burn so easy ... IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image Andy
jim912928
grrrrrrr....here I've had to snowblow the driveway twice, airports are closed and the snow keeps coming...they are saying -10 below tonight!
SLITS
QUOTE (jim912928 @ Dec 23 2004, 04:14 PM)
grrrrrrr....here I've had to snowblow the driveway twice, airports are closed and the snow keeps coming...they are saying -10 below tonight!

I'm Mr. Blue
When you say it's snowing
Then my cajones are freezin'
Provin' the temperature is to low
Call me Mr. Blue

I'm Mr. Blue
When I run the snowblower
My toes and fingers I can't feel
I'm frozen through and through
Call me Mr. Blue
736conver
Current temp. -4
Windchill -26

It hurts just to go to the car.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
skline
Current temp in the garage +68 and rising, Burrrrrr. Got just a few jobs to do and then I will work on the car.
Katmanken
YOU SUCK!!!!!! (Emphasis Added)

I jest finished a 4 hour snow shovelthon to clean off my driveway.........

Darnedst snow I have ever seen...... IPB Image

Has a 4-6 inch layer of solid frozen snow covering 6-8 inches of soft fluffy snow........ IPB Image

Hadda chisel down with the snow shovel to crack the frozen snow then pick it up in sheets.... woulda made a great igloo with the way it was coming up in blocks.....

Then the soft fluffy snow hadda be shoveled up.....

Gawd my back hurts... must be getting old IPB Image

Hey, what happened to global warming? you Kalifornia guys stealing it all? IPB Image

Ken
type47
from virginia: we had a torrential downpour yesterday, cleared up in evening. finished a home project this morning and started my Christmas shopping about 11am. tired of driving the daily driver/beater so i took the cover off the 914 and tooled around. took the long road between stores.... IPB Image
boxstr
Today was one friggin beautiful day here in the Portland Oregon area, sunshine and blue sky all day long. First out was hte Boxster and head for the Porsche deaaler to pickup my new 914. See pic. #1562 of 3500.
CCLINITSABEAUTIFULDAY
boxstr
Then head for CAMP 914 and get a couple of cars ready for there new owners. The orange car is going to Dennis Torgeson.
74 2.0 with Webers and Koni adjustables, turbo tie rods, no rust. Sunkist Orange. IPB Image
CCLINIOADA#1131
boxstr
Then this dusty little 74 1.8 NO RUST, very nice car. Is going to Jim Chambers. His new AX car, at least thats what he says. IPB Image
CCLINOLYMPICBLUEVILLAGE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.