Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was ill
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HalfMoon
Went up to Dr. Evil's for a one on one transmission clinic and I can't express how terrific an experience that was. I learned way more than I expected and got my transmission modified for "Lil Bastard" (a v-8 converted 914). Whoot whoot!
I have to say Dr Evil is a fine fellow and knows more about the 901 transmission than anyone I've ever met. The insider tricks of rebuilding the 901 are your's for the asking if you attend one of his clinics. Anyone rebuilding a 901 would profit greatly from attending one.
Thanks again Doc! Must come down to the Point some day and take some laps in the bastard driving.gif
wes
piratenanner.gif agree.gif not only that it is just fun, and a great way to hang out with others that have the same addiction. One more time thanks!
walterolin
Similar experience this summer at Port Hope, ON. Also got to meet the Henry family and listen to intoxicated Canadians tell me who actually won the war of 1812.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.