Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Driving across PA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mepstein
I promised a free hood to a teener owner who just got hit. I'm south of Philly, he's in Pittsburgh. Anyone here taking a drive across the state so we can make this work? Please pm or email mark.epstein@me.com
mepstein
sad.gif
Spoke
I might be able to help. PM sent. Don't know if the hood would fit in the back seat of my 328 sedan.
mepstein
QUOTE(Spoke @ Nov 11 2013, 10:02 PM) *

I might be able to help. PM sent. Don't know if the hood would fit in the back seat of my 328 sedan.

I doubt it but let's keep this thread alive untive we find a victim kind person.
ndfrigi
deleted message
r_towle
QUOTE(Spoke @ Nov 11 2013, 10:02 PM) *

Roof racks dude....
mepstein
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Nov 11 2013, 10:09 PM) *

Hi, can I sell my 1974 1.8 painted bumper to the member who need your hood? for me it is a very good condition and include the rubber top in very good shape also. I can sell it for $250 plus shipping from cypress, ca 90630.
Originally I planned to install it to my 75 with California bumper.

Thank you!

I think your sort of missing the point of this thread but thanks for he bump.
mepstein
driving.gif
Dr Evil
Who and where in Pitt? I thought I knew all of them up here. I have no hood, but there is a guy in WV who might.
scotty b
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 14 2013, 08:50 PM) *

Who and where in Pitt? I thought I knew all of them up here. I have no hood, but there is a guy in WV who might.

Mark has hood. Someone on the other side of the state doesn't. Mark needs the hood trans.......aw fuck it,I can't keep up with this, you're on yer own dry.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 14 2013, 11:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 14 2013, 08:50 PM) *

Mark has hood. Someone on the other side of the state doesn't. Mark needs the hood trans.......aw fuck it,I can't keep up with this, you're on yer own dry.gif

If this thread is hard to follow you have to wonder about the medical degree...
Dr Evil
No, A-holes, I may be able to score a hood locally. Shorter commute rolleyes.gif
mepstein
Let me know since he is planning to drive to my house over the weekend.
914dave
Mark , Sent you a PM
Dr Evil
He can contact Tonyorlo here as that is the guy near Wheeling, WV with a parts car.
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
nomore9one4
I sold a spare hood to a local guy here in Pittsburgh. I believe he is now a member. Maybe he will chime in as it was wall art for him. I think his name was Ed and lived in Bidgeville. If anything you got a bump out of the thread.
Dr Evil
I have a friend named Ed in Bridgville. Interesting.

If the guy did not contact Tonyorlo, he may be missing out on a local hood within 2hrs. Right near Wheeling.
Zimms
email sent. I am headed to West Chester PA for Thanksgiving, and am headed across the turnpike.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 20 2013, 07:33 AM) *

I have a friend named Ed in Bridgville. Interesting.

If the guy did not contact Tonyorlo, he may be missing out on a local hood within 2hrs. Right near Wheeling.

Does he have a yellow hood hanging in his garage? If he does I believe that hood gave him the bug to get back into 914's. I also have a buddy named Pat in that area that is into 914's. if you what his contact info let me know.. Another bump for this thread biggrin.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Zimms @ Nov 20 2013, 12:25 PM) *

email sent. I am headed to West Chester PA for Thanksgiving, and am headed across the turnpike.

I think we have a winner. I will keep in touch. Mark

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.