Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tub Time....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Hi Everyone,

This past weekend was probably one of the best and hardest weekends I've had in the longest time.

After attending Cars & Coffee - Irvine on Saturday, the 2 Eric from PMB Performance stopped by my place to give me a proper evaluation of my progress.

Although it seems that I am moving in the right direction we did identify what seems to be a major issue with my tub. It appears that my car may have taken a real hard hit to the front suspension points which has really tweaked the frame. After discussing this for a while with Eric Shea, and weighing out my options, it appears that it would be in my best interest to replace my tub.

Therefore, I am putting out the word.....I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A CLEAN - STRAIGHT TUB. I know how this is..so at least as clean and as straight as possible.

Please let me know if you have any contacts or if you know a friend, of a friend, of a friend, that has a cousin, whose neighbor has a ton of tubs sitting around waiting for a good home bye1.gif

Ed Arango
bernbomb914
you looking for a freebe?
oldschool
QUOTE(EdArango @ Nov 11 2013, 08:54 PM) *

Hi Everyone,

This past weekend was probably one of the best and hardest weekends I've had in the longest time.

After attending Cars & Coffee - Irvine on Saturday, the 2 Eric from PMB Performance stopped by my place to give me a proper evaluation of my progress.

Although it seems that I am moving in the right direction we did identify what seems to be a major issue with my tub. It appears that my car may have taken a real hard hit to the front suspension points which has really tweaked the frame. After discussing this for a while with Eric Shea, and weighing out my options, it appears that it would be in my best interest to replace my tub.

Therefore, I am putting out the word.....I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A CLEAN - STRAIGHT TUB. I know how this is..so at least as clean and as straight as possible.

Please let me know if you have any contacts or if you know a friend, of a friend, of a friend, that has a cousin, whose neighbor has a ton of tubs sitting around waiting for a good home bye1.gif

Ed Arango

Hey Al.. lol-2.gif Ed Cool Talking with you At cars and coffee and the great G&R I have a car that you can drive away... But it needs some work..If you don't find any
Thing and I still have it, I can show you.
Click to view attachment
effutuo101
There was a tub on San Diego Craig's list for 500.
effutuo101
If no takers on the drive away, let me know. wink.gif I have a long way to go on my car.
effutuo101
just went back and looked at the CL 914.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/4176215669.html
no fenders and a chalon kit. lots of work.
ndfrigi
Hi Ed,

Sent you a message in your inbox regarding a tub.
EdArango
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Nov 12 2013, 01:29 PM) *

you looking for a freebe?

Free is always a good price! But no. I would guess that I would have to purchase one that is fairly decent.

Thanks for asking!!

ED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.