Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huntington Beach, CA Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Spotted at Springdale and Warner in Huntington Beach, CA
nathansnathan
That is so awesome - looks like a very original 6, it even has the 'snowplow' valance.

I know that plaza. I used to work at Huntington Beach Machining down and off Sprindale just a bit from there. smile.gif
boxsterfan
Just goes to show you that unknown 6's (to 914world) **may** still lurk around out there.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(nathansnathan @ Nov 12 2013, 07:50 AM) *

That is so awesome - looks like a very original 6, it even has the 'snowplow' valance.

I know that plaza. I used to work at Huntington Beach Machining down and off Sprindale just a bit from there. smile.gif

Zoom in on that license plate, doesn't look CA ?
siverson
Are those 14" wheels?

-Steve
nathansnathan
Is that the same one that was at Cas & Coffee last week? - Someone said in 1 of the 2 threads that 1 of them was from Texas though I hadn't noticed. The thread with the photos that you'd posted, Jim, is no longer available somehow? That one was a very stock signal orange original 6 with blackened fuchs as well.
nathansnathan
Here it is, I think it's the same one... That car was really cool, faded but original, a driver.
IPB Image

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=224436&hl=

ndfrigi
I believed its not the same car at the Cars and Coffee since this one has a different exhaust from the one in the last event beside the car of Eric.

Just noticed the pipes.
jim_hoyland
The license plate numbers are different too...
nathansnathan
Oh yeah I see that now, hadn't seen that last pic, and had forgotten what exhaust the other had.

IPB Image
Mike Bellis
Not good enough resolution to tell for sure. Looks like a California plate for the most part...

Click to view attachment
oakpark
Looking at the yellow one with GT flares behind it, I think it's the car that was next to me on the lawn at this year's parade in Traverse City. He was from the west coast

QUOTE(nathansnathan @ Nov 12 2013, 07:27 PM) *

Oh yeah I see that now, hadn't seen that last pic, and had forgotten what exhaust the other had.

IPB Image

jim_hoyland
Same car. Eric Shea's GT clone. From Utah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.