Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Wiring Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AndyB
Long story short got a roller that was raped. I am looking for a wiring harness that's complete for a 1974. I will only reply on this post. Please don't PM me about one. Thanks
Al Meredith
I'll check my stash for a 1974 tomorrow ( I have several different years) Will respond tomorrow. AL
914itis
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Nov 12 2013, 04:33 PM) *

Long story short got a roller that was raped. I am looking for a wiring harness that's complete for a 1974. I will only reply on this post. Please don't PM me about one. Thanks

Oh!
Who would so such a thing?
Al Meredith
I have a 1971 and a 1972 wiring harness . I haven't taken them out of the boxes yet, but if you are interested , I'll check to see if all the switchs are present. Al
puffinator
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Nov 13 2013, 10:14 AM) *

I have a 1971 and a 1972 wiring harness . I haven't taken them out of the boxes yet, but if you are interested , I'll check to see if all the switchs are present. Al

You still have the wiring harnesses? I need the wires. If so, how much?
Al Meredith
I still have several,I'm out of town untill next week and will post then what exactly I have. AL
Al Meredith
I'm back home now and will look at my stock tomorrow and get back, AL
ConeDodger
There is a wiring harness in the '75 project McMark and I are working on. I'm fairly sure we will have a custom harness as it's a race car so most of the electrical stuff has been removed.

Not sure how great the differences are but if you can't find a '74...
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 16 2014, 05:13 PM) *

Not sure how great the differences are but if you can't find a '74...

Chassis harnesses for every model year are significantly different. Get the right one for your model year if you want everything to connect properly and be in the right location.
Al Meredith
Scarlet, acording to the helpful link from Jeff Bowlsby , the harness I have is a 73. I looked at the seatbelt warning light and it is a 4 wire and #911 632 012 00. This harness is in very good condition . If you are interested , I'll take pics and post. AL
mrfourteen
I have 2 '74s one early and one late. I don't know if there is a diff. int he wiring but there are subtle diffs. in the cars. I don't know what you want to spend but I wont part with them cheaply. Such a PITA to remove and time consuming as well.

PMs only
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.