Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pelican price reduction Weltmeister short shift!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HalfMoon
I bitched at Pelican that AA had the Weltmeister short throw shift kit for way cheaper so they dropped their price from $99.95 to $79.95! Are dem guys the bomb or what! Way to cull customer repetition Pelican!
The price change happens after midnight but I bet if you ask Glenn at Pelican today he'll shine ya on beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
short shift does not necessarily equate to quick shift. the short kit has its drawbacks. make sure you purchase the correct version. while you're in there plan on investing in the 2 bushings that cradle the shifter ball and a new 1&r lockout plate (#901 424 017 00). DO NOT invest in the heavy duty spring set. when you disassemble the stock shifter assem do the work in a uncluttered area so you can find the springs that like to shoot off into the distance. if the rest of the linkage bushings are old and spent, you'll be wasting your money on the short shift kit if you don't replace them.
larryM
i got a new-in-box one that i will sell for $35
Dr Evil
thumb3d.gif I had a feeling they would do that for you. Besides the fact that Glenn is good people. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.