Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Hello to all my friends on 914 World. Sorry I have been gone so long.

I am looking for whomever borrowed my cutaway 914 transmission case. If you have it, drop me a line. I need to use it.

smile.gif
Grelber
Welcome back. Nope, don't have it.
76-914
In 1973 an old gentleman told me he had loaned a skill saw to one of his friends but could not remember which. On a gamble he sent out letters to each of his cronies asking them to please return the skill saw he had lent them. He got two back. shades.gif Maybe you'll get 2 back. I've got a bare case for the cost of shipping if you need one.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 12 2013, 06:14 PM) *

In 1973 an old gentleman told me he had loaned a skill saw to one of his friends but could not remember which. On a gamble he sent out letters to each of his cronies asking them to please return the skill saw he had lent them. He got two back. shades.gif Maybe you'll get 2 back. I've got a bare case for the cost of shipping if you need one.

I have 5 or 6 bare trans cases. But I don't want to cut up a perfectly good case if I can find the one that I made a few years back. It was junk due to CV joint impact trauma.

Thanks Anyway!
carr914
Who are you, again?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 12 2013, 05:33 PM) *

Who are you, again?

Isn't he the one who is reported to be the only living person shorter than SLITS? av-943.gif poke.gif Am I wrong?
bandjoey
Nope not seen it.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 12 2013, 07:35 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 12 2013, 05:33 PM) *

Who are you, again?

Isn't he the one who is reported to be the only living person shorter than SLITS? av-943.gif poke.gif Am I wrong?

finger.gif
jimkelly
whoever was running it probably felt the trans fluid leakage was excessive biggrin.gif

IPB Image
get off my lawn
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Nov 13 2013, 04:17 PM) *

whoever was running it probably felt the trans fluid leakage was excessive biggrin.gif

IPB Image

The leakage goes away after a while, ya just gotta be patient.
02loftsmoor
Clay you showed it to me last spring
aharder
Welcome back Clay !!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Nov 14 2013, 09:12 PM) *

Clay you showed it to me last spring

I don't remember that. But I will take a look in my attic and my other parts stash.

I got the shift rods adjusted, and put the trans back in the car. But the throttle rod broke in two during the process. headbang.gif

I got one on Friday, but I have been out of town until last night. So I get my car back today. piratenanner.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.