Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay car down south
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I just got outbid on that Orange car in San Diego. I had only bid about 700 on it and thought that was little high. I tried to contact the seller to let me or someone come look at it but he never replied. I found another one down south a little closer for 800 and it is complete but has no compression on one cylinder. I am going to try to go look at it this weekend if I get the chance. I really didnt want to buy the one off Ebay without seeing it in person and the seller stated in the auction that he wanted a non refundable $500.00 deposit at auctions end. Not a chance in the world I would give him money without seeing the car first. So maybe its for the best.
SLITS
Is the other one a Shalom? IPB Image

The Nuclear Bananna is for sale.....just talk Larry into driving back out west.
EdwardBlume
Is SoCal that dry on 914s to resort to ebay?
spare time toys
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 24 2004, 01:33 PM)

The Nuclear Bananna is for sale.....just talk Larry into driving back out west.

We talked but Dad isnt up for that drive again IPB Image It may be sold any way.
skline
Im not looking for another Chalon, I am looking for a bone stock 914 to restore. I want a stock 4 banger to cruise around in and maybe do some AX in. The Chalon is more of a too strong for AX drive it on the street and blow ricers away car.
Joe Bob
He wants a box stocker....
boxstr
Scott i have a stripped and painted, silver 72 914 with a stock 75 1.8 and sideshifter trans. Ready for your AX touchs. The only mod was the BIG orange zits on the front fenders were deleted. Tar paper on floors removed as were the firewall sound deadening material. It has the lightweight 72 doors.
$3500.
CCLINIOADA#DA1131
Gint
QUOTE (boxstr Posted on Dec 24 2004 @ 04:02 PM)
Scott i have a stripped and painted, silver 72 914 with a stock 75 1.8 and sideshifter trans. Ready for your AX touchs. The only mod was the BIG orange zits on the front fenders were deleted. Tar paper on floors removed as were the firewall sound deadening material. It has the lightweight 72 doors.
$3500.

IPB Image
boxstr
Mike you are absolutely correct, so here you go.
CCLINSILVER914
boxstr
pic#2
boxstr
pic#3
swood
Oh man...Scott you gotta hit that. That's a nice car. IPB Image
skline
It sure is missing a lot of parts, parts I dont have laying around anymore. I lost out on the one on Ebay, so it looks like I am going to try to check out the one in Laguna. Its supposed to be a solid rust free car that is just lacking compression on one cylinder. Couldnt hurt to check it out. Balck on Black. Besides, its more in my price range and much closer.
bernbomb914
Scott I have one in my back yard that you might want to look at. Bought it for a parts car and have not used it. around the price you bid on ebay Its Black

Bernie
skline
I will keep that in mind if the one down in Laguna doesnt pan out. I have not seen it yet do whos to say what I will find. They want 800 for it and its complete. I will find out soon.

Thanks Bernie.
spare time toys
If he gets the black one will he call it Beancie she is another young hotty IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 25 2004, 07:07 AM)
If he gets the black one will he call it Beancie she is another young hotty IPB Image

Beancie? Never heard of her. Or do you mean Beyonce? Not my type.
spare time toys
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 25 2004, 10:31 AM)
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 25 2004, 07:07 AM)

Beancie? Never heard of her. Or do you mean Beyonce? Not my type.

Yes thats her, wish folks could go back to normal names. No one names thier kids Sally or Tommy any more now you get crap like Yowanda or remember Moon Unit what the hell is up with naming a kid that?
rhodyguy
how about dweezil, moon's brother?

kevin
boxstr
Scott the parts aren't missing they were taken off of the car to paint.
CCLINPROJECT914
skline
QUOTE (boxstr @ Dec 25 2004, 09:52 AM)
Scott the parts aren't missing they were taken off of the car to paint.
CCLINPROJECT914

Oh. I would still need to come up with about 2500 more and right now, I just have too much going on. I did get that new client yesterday. We will see what happens with the black one. I am going over now to talk to the guy who knows where it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.