Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: car show and concours corral
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RFoulds
I am working on 2 car events in my area. each have car corral opportunities for the 914 community.

1. La Quinta Hot Rod and Custom Show. January 26th, in La Quinta. Car entry fee is $25 or corral for 8 cars $200. If we get 8 cars, I will ensure we get a nice area and signage.

2. The Desert Classic Concours. February 23, at the Desert Princess Resort. Entry fee is $100 per car, but this is an actual Concours, not a show and shine. If I can get 4 cars in, we can get a break on the fee.

Also, any of our 914 vendors, I am booking vendors spaces at these events also.

Anyone interested?

Elliot Cannon
I'll be in town for the modernism show but we leave on the 22nd. Missed it again. mad.gif
boxstr
Be sure to get to the Annenberg estate. Awesome.
Craig at CAMP
Michael George
Passenger cars, race cars, rctophobby shop online,one-offs and everything of importance to vintage automobile fans make their way to Lime Rock’s front straight for this very special early autumn Concours.
Michael George
Passenger cars, race cars, rctophobby shop online,one-offs and everything of importance to vintage automobile fans make their way to Lime Rock’s front straight for this very special early autumn Concours.
Michael George
zambezi
SPAM
RFoulds
Yes, I wish I could delete his posts. Kinda messed up my thread.
toolguy
I Google'd The Desert Classic Concours but didn't get much info about entering the event. . Is it something you have to apply for entry, what is the facilities like and the times. .

Might be something I'd consider going to if it's a true Concours. . . The problem I've had in the past with "Open Makes Concours', is the judges have no real expertise in originality of specific makes, hence it turns into a cleaning contest where chrome plated crap gets the points. .
boxstr
I have been to the La Quinta rod and custom show in the past. Lots of lowriders, and really nice rods. If you are in the valley it is a don't miss.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.