Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 70 914 3.3 subaru conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
FELONYRACING
Have a 70 914 with a subaru 3.3 mated to stock tranny. Wiring harness already cut down and radiator mounted. Hit me up with any questions. Will have pics up soon.
509 552 1062
brant
QUOTE(FELONYRACING @ Nov 14 2013, 05:57 PM) *

Have a 70 914 with a subaru 3.3 mated to stock tranny. Wiring harness already cut down and radiator mounted. Hit me up with any questions. Will have pics up soon.
509 552 1062

cool
got any pictures?
how much rust?
how is the body?
what is the motor condition?
price?
FELONYRACING
Pics soon. More rust than I wanted to deal with. Engine ran perfect when pulled. Wantin to get 1500 for it. Some older pics are up on my build thread. 914 SVX swap, subaru 3.3 conversion is the title
FELONYRACING
Also have an extra front clip, a set of doors, hood, top, and front/rear fenders from the doner 14's
FELONYRACING
Bump
FELONYRACING
Motor has just over 100k miles. New timing belt. Adapter plate came with a upgraded clutch. If separating would make sale easier than I could make some deals. The car was really just thrown in with the motor and tranny.
FELONYRACING
http://www.smallcar.com/index.php?dispatch...roduct_id=29830

This chip allows more power and a 7800 red line
FELONYRACING
Bump. Parts alone are worth more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.