Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber contact info.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zambezi
I need to get in contact with Mark at 914rubber. I have tried emails from my home email, emails through the forum, PM's from this forum and an email from his contact page on his website. Is there another magical way I can get in contact with him? What have others done to contact him. Mark if you read this PLEASE answer one of my emails.
Thanks
Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(zambezi @ Nov 14 2013, 09:40 PM) *

I need to get in contact with Mark at 914rubber. I have tried emails from my home email, emails through the forum, PM's from this forum and an email from his contact page on his website. Is there another magical way I can get in contact with him? What have others done to contact him. Mark if you read this PLEASE answer one of my emails.
Thanks
Jim

Well, I just call him on the phone but... He's an airline pilot in his day job. He's probably on his flying rotation.
zambezi
I could not find a phone contact for him. I understand he has a day job, but I do see him post here often and have been trying to get an order resolved for about 2 months with no return contact from him. I would not normally do this in a forum thread but I am getting no where with the contact info I have.
Mikey914
I'm here.
I dropped you an email with my cell number off your PM. I also looked up the history, it was a GB that you specified all the other items except the turn signal boots.

My assistants don't do well with this as they don't know what you need. I just created your label and this will ship out today.

I have tried to automate the process as much as possible and allow for other items to be combined easily. In doing so I have had to move this to the website into a GB section. This is not as personal, but will keep iss ues like this from popping up.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Also, if anyone need to reach me the contatc on the website and my direct email are usually the best as I can respond as I recieve them. I don't mind phone calls, but may not allways be in a position to deal with them effectively at that moment.

-Mark
boogie_man
Called me during last weekends Nascar race. Now that's service biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.