Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well thats over
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Kids have opened all thier stuff. Now they are in the delema as to what to use first. Just think 364 days and we get to do this all over again IPB Image
JoeSharpOld
Larry: You get the best toys, and three kids to play with too IPB Image
Joe
skline
Joe, you got some cool toys yourself. Sometimes I prefer to be alone. I trust you are not alone today however. If so, you are welcome to come here and spend some time with me. My daughter is coming over later and I got some Honeybaked Ham and will whip up some other fixins to go with it. Merry Christmas to all of you.
Rusty
Well, Jacob is doing great... and we're going to start customizing his bicycle soon. We're starting small - new grips, valve caps (cool eyeball caps), and some other bolt-on stuff. Cool stuff for an 8 year old.

Fatherhood is great. IPB Image
spare time toys
All the family is gone and the joint is quiet IPB Image Now to hit the hay because at 4:45 in the am vacation is over and its back to the grind. At least in a week I have 5 weeks of vacation and 7 floating holidays to use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.