https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCeF1-xLFek
Kaduku
Cool Video!!!!!!!! I love that 911 too!
ben*james
Really nice video. Makes me want a 911.
PanelBilly
Damn that car looks good.
shoguneagle
Great video! I do understand the total feeling. I have had a lot of Alfas' and still have a 86 Spider Veloce. Great cars!!LOL!! I know the feeling also for the Porsche. I like the mid-engine Porsches and how they handle (550, 914, Boxster, Cayman, etc.) His video makes one want a 911 (although it is a tail dragger). It is great to see and hear "passion" for a particular car someone enjoys.

I do have a Porsche 914, Corvette C5, Jeep Wrangler, 99 Chev Pickup and a auto transport open trailer. I love them just as much and they do provide me with enjoyment in my involvement. Each and everyone provides an equal special feeling. They let me be involved with the aspects of car ownership (from transporting, restoring, modifying, originality, etc. to the ultimate of driving the back roads, racing, special events, rallies, etc.)

Again, this video brings out this level of involvement. I will enjoy whatever car a person has right along with him. Thanks!

Steve
Dr Evil
Scott, at $200K starting before metal work, and a 1yr wait, maybe you need to move to this guys shop in CA? Yikes.
Elliot Cannon
WTF.gif "We can fix anything, no matter what it costs". With enough money, I can fix anything. av-943.gif
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 17 2013, 09:58 AM) *

Scott, at $200K starting before metal work, and a 1yr wait, maybe you need to move to this guys shop in CA? Yikes.

All I know is Scotty has a better 356 Irish green paint match than this $$$ shop uses...so I'd rather have Scotty work on my cars biggrin.gif
gothspeed
A lot of those hills and roads he was driving that 911 on, look very familiar ...... I am pretty sure they are only a few blocks away from me .... smile.gif
wndsnd
Always knew he did primo restorations.

Seems like a good guy too.

I say he should get what he can. His shop does top notch work, and it is not easy, or cheap to restore a car correctly. Good for him.

Glad there are options out there for those who just want to write a check.

Will not ever be me, but I appreciate his work.

John
Maltese Falcon
Scotty, nice video thanks for sharing .
Herr Wilhoit does some pristine work !
Marty
cary
Just watched it a couple days ago.

I remember seeing his simple ads for years.
I had know idea. Whoa ..............
oldschool
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Nov 17 2013, 09:37 AM) *

Great video! I do understand the total feeling. I have had a lot of Alfas' and still have a 86 Spider Veloce. Great cars!!LOL!! I know the feeling also for the Porsche. I like the mid-engine Porsches and how they handle (550, 914, Boxster, Cayman, etc.) His video makes one want a 911 (although it is a tail dragger). It is great to see and hear "passion" for a particular car someone enjoys.

I do have a Porsche 914, Corvette C5, Jeep Wrangler, 99 Chev Pickup and a auto transport open trailer. I love them just as much and they do provide me with enjoyment in my involvement. Each and everyone provides an equal special feeling. They let me be involved with the aspects of car ownership (from transporting, restoring, modifying, originality, etc. to the ultimate of driving the back roads, racing, special events, rallies, etc.)

Again, this video brings out this level of involvement. I will enjoy whatever car a person has right along with him. Thanks!

Steve

Well said Steve.... I should shoot a video of you. shades.gif .. The people that shoot for that web site do one of the best I have seen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.