Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pittsburgh Transmission Clinic, Date TBD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Hey All,

I no have a larger shop and warehouse in the Pittsburgh area (Ingram) and figure that it would be a great opportunity to do a clinic right in my own backyard. Plenty f room for a huge group.....but I do not know of many of you that live near by. As such, speak up if a clinic in this area would benefit you and when you would be able to do it. I have heat in the shop so no worries about winter clinics.
Olympic 914
Great... I'm just out in Irwin. Count me in!!

I could probably work to your schedule, except for end of April - beginning of May
Dr Evil
OMG, another local! Dude, do you need storage space? This place has a 4000sf warehouse I am renting. I agree that the end of April is a no go due to Hershey.
reharvey
I'll be there! smile.gif
Dr Evil
January is the earliest I can do. My schedule is not out yet.
Olympic 914
Do you have any suggestions on the best place to buy the needed trans seal kit?
And what exactly is needed
Dr Evil
Any Porsche parts places; GPR, Pelican, etc, will have the transmission seal kit. This is all you need to begin with. After the box is open, we will see what else is there.

Dont forget, I do 1:1 anytime at my house or at the Ingram shop.

Since you have a bunch of bikes, you should check out the "Vintage Motorcycles and Cafe' Racers of Pittsburgh" on FaceBook as there are a lot of local riders on that forum. Also, do you need storage? Lots of room at the warehouse.
Dr Evil
So, any of Yinz have a date in mind? Wanna just do 1:1 since I live here?
Dr Evil
Ah, I forgot to post a pick of the garage in Ingram. This is 1/4 or the work shelves recently installed.
Olympic 914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 22 2013, 12:41 AM) *

So, any of Yinz have a date in mind? Wanna just do 1:1 since I live here?

Just ordered my seal kit yesterday...

If you don't get enough for a group, I am fine with 1:1, About equal distance for me to Ingram or McMurray, either is OK

As far as dates ... Well Hunting season is coming up (here), so that pushes it to the middle of Dec. or just wait till January. Guess you usually do weekends.

Dr Evil
Actually, weekends are a huge PITA for me as I work them often, or at least part. For example, I am off today and tomorrow....work Sun.....off 4 days after that and then work the weekend. If you can do a weekday, that would be much easier to schedule.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.