Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey I Spotted Your 914 in Edmond Oklahoma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xperu
Spotted yuor 914 this morning in Edmond OK. You had the top off and waiting at the red light, I was turning onto I-35E on my wat to Stillwater OK. Nice car!

Odd, but a cuople of weeks ago while working in Muskogee OK I again was turning at the signail on Haskell Blvd. and there was an orange 914 waiting for me to turn. Raining that day so top was on.

I live in the Houston area and just don't see 914's on the road. I woupld like to have said hello, but both times I was heading in the opposit direction. Mike
TheCabinetmaker
Several in the plc area. You might spot a white one in stillwater.
xperu
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Nov 17 2013, 04:51 PM) *

Several in the plc area. You might spot a white one in stillwater.

I'll keep my eyes open for one in Stillwater. I see you live in Tulsa, it's a really nice town, I visited Tulsa several times with my Wife. I worked at the OG&E plant in Muskogee, now I'm In Stillwaer working at the Sooner plant in Red Rock, In the spring I'll be back in Muskogee. I work for Fluor Power Services group in the cost control arena out of Sugarland TX.. I have met some of the best people while in Oklahoma. Mike
wildman
Well, you wont see a white one in
Stillwater this week but I should hopefully have it back up there after thanksgiving. It's currently needing some TLC (valves run, plug wires, etc) so It's hiding in my parents garage in OKC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.