Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s porsche 914 project cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porsha916
Click to view attachmentI have 9 Porsche 914 project/parts/race cars, I need to thin the herd and raise money for projects!!! Also have a ton of 914 parts and some 911 parts that fit 914's (mainly wheels), I can include with a deal on a car. Some 914's have titles/reg, some don't (race/autocross/parts), I don't have a lot of parts in excellent condition parts. I plan on listing some parts in the parts section.
Prices are Negotiable!! Not a fire sale, I like the 914's to much!! driving.gif
Take Care
Bill
HalfMoon
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 18 2013, 09:42 AM) *

Click to view attachmentI have 9 Porsche 914 project/parts/race cars, I need to thin the herd and raise money for projects!!! Also have a ton of 914 parts and some 911 parts that fit 914's (mainly wheels), I can include with a deal on a car. Some 914's have titles/reg, some don't (race/autocross/parts), I don't have a lot of parts in excellent condition parts. I plan on listing some parts in the parts section.
Prices are Negotiable!! Not a fire sale, I like the 914's to much!! driving.gif
Take Care
Bill

PM sent smile.gif
porsha916
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentPictures of the 914 near the camera!
MikeInMunich
Hey Bill,

I need a set of engine hatch letters, a pair of decent sun visors, a pair of arm rests with pockets, a dash w/o any cracks (unlikely for those cars, I know) and a side shift later 901 transmission.

Can you please email me at mikeinmunich@gmail.com?

The car I'm working on is in Sun Valley, CA.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Mike
porsha916
Hi mike, I am confused why you are asking me for parts for a 914 in California and it says your from Europe, any parts you need you could find in California!!!Most of the parts I have would be of driver quality. confused24.gif
I have the letters, arm rests, no dashs , ok condition sunvisors, and side shift trans of unknown condition.
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Nov 21 2013, 12:37 PM) *

Hey Bill,

I need a set of engine hatch letters, a pair of decent sun visors, a pair of arm rests with pockets, a dash w/o any cracks (unlikely for those cars, I know) and a side shift later 901 transmission.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Mike

MikeInMunich
Hi Bill,

I'm not in CA but am shopping for parts for a car that's being restored there for me. Driving around to junkyards, etc in CA isn't an option and would be expensive to pay my mechanic to do so as well, but fortunately that's not necessary these days! smile.gif I have the letters and armrests at the moment. Could be interested in the side shift trans with linkage, hardware and engine mount bar to accommodate the shift rod.

Would you have all those parts and a price for me?

Thanks,

Mike in Munich

QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 28 2013, 10:20 AM) *

Hi mike, I am confused why you are asking me for parts for a 914 in California and it says your from Europe, any parts you need you could find in California!!!Most of the parts I have would be of driver quality. confused24.gif
I have the letters, arm rests, no dashs , ok condition sunvisors, and side shift trans of unknown condition.
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Nov 21 2013, 12:37 PM) *

Hey Bill,

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Mike

etcmss
so if you are trying to sell you need to list more details with the price. there may be something one of us wants but there is not enough info.
Gary
porsha916
I don't want to sell the 914's, I more less have to!!! What ever doesn't sell I will keep! I have spent lots of time answering emails, giving info. I will continue to post more pic's and provide more pricing info, because you are correct. I would much rather deal with someone local. I don't believe anyone that has dealt with me and knows me, thinks the deals I make are unfair. I am in a little bit of a tough spot right now, but thing are looking up!
Take Care biggrin.gif
Bill

QUOTE(etcmss @ Nov 30 2013, 04:54 AM) *

so if you are trying to sell you need to list more details with the price. there may be something one of us wants but there is not enough info.
Gary

MikeInMunich
Hi Bill, did you want to get back to me about the inquiry for the side shift tranny and hardware??

M.i.M.
Roddsurly
Hey there,

I'm looking for a halfway decent entry level daily driver for my son. Something we can fix up as we go. Not interested in anything collectible or too expensive. Just something he can drive now and learn from as he goes. Do you have anything like that?

Todd
porsha916
hi Todd, I have a couple of 914's that could be made into daily drivers with a little work. About how much do you want to spend $$.
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(Roddsurly @ Dec 7 2013, 11:31 AM) *

Hey there,

I'm looking for a halfway decent entry level daily driver for my son. Something we can fix up as we go. Not interested in anything collectible or too expensive. Just something he can drive now and learn from as he goes. Do you have anything like that?

Todd

porsha916
Hi Mike, Sorry, for not getting back to you sooner! I Have been working a ton of hours at work lately! I will look at what I have this weekend and get back to you!!!
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Nov 30 2013, 11:30 AM) *

Hi Bill, did you want to get back to me about the inquiry for the side shift tranny and hardware??

M.i.M.

IGTARD
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Dec 12 2013, 06:03 PM) *

Hi Mike, Sorry, for not getting back to you sooner! I Have been working a ton of hours at work lately! I will look at what I have this weekend and get back to you!!!
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Nov 30 2013, 11:30 AM) *

M.i.M.

? shades.gif
MikeInMunich
Hi again Bill,

What's up?

M.i.M.
porsha916
hi MIM, I would sell you a side shift trans for $300 unknown condition + shipping, I am sorry but I would have to insist on paypal for payment. Do you care if the letters are metal or plastic. For the arm rest, I have good passenger $20, drivers handle is good, pocket is fair $25, sunvisors $10 each fair condition, on the shift parts what do you need? late engine mounting bar $50, If I missed any thing let me know!
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Dec 15 2013, 01:12 AM) *

Hi again Bill,

What's up?

M.i.M.

porsha916
hi MIM, You said you would call? and I asked if you were looking for metal or plastic letters? I found a good set of metal letters, I don't think I have a full set of plastic letters.
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(porsha916 @ Dec 15 2013, 06:49 PM) *

hi MIM, I would sell you a side shift trans for $300 unknown condition + shipping, I am sorry but I would have to insist on paypal for payment. Do you care if the letters are metal or plastic. For the arm rest, I have good passenger $20, drivers handle is good, pocket is fair $25, sunvisors $10 each fair condition, on the shift parts what do you need? late engine mounting bar $50, If I missed any thing let me know!
Take Care
Bill

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Dec 15 2013, 01:12 AM) *

Hi again Bill,

What's up?

M.i.M.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.