Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guess what
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Remember my question about how to reposition the seats? I was goofing around outside this morning and sat in the banana. I was pissed at those dumb seats! I put my hand down and hey whats this lever do? I give a pull and wala the front of the seat goes down and the back comes fwd. Just what I needed for this to work. Now the bad part it may be SOLD the guy is checking with his wife. I hope she says no. If its not sold this will get the V8 If she says its OK I will sell it to him as I said I would IPB Image
skline
Just tell him you changed your mind and that it has some terminal problem and you dont want to sell it to him as it could put his life in jeopardy and you dont want to endanger his life.
spare time toys
He was cool about it and said his wife gave him the OK, but I should go ahead with the plan for it. I would have sould it to him though because I said I would. I am not going to lie to him because I messed up. So when I go to Ricks at the end of Jan to get the plate and do the trans and mount I got to remember a tape measure and a big note pad. Oh yea a good pair of long johns. Now I got to get real busy stripping out the 928 and selling off the extra parts.
watsonrx13
Larry, good luck with the project... IPB Image And thanks for being a true gentleman...
spare time toys
NO problem. Thanks for understanding IPB Image IPB Image
rick 918-S
I was thinking you may have had the seat in the recline position when you posted the front of the seat seemed high. The best part about coming up here is I have a car you can sit in. Sir Andy sat in my car but didn't seem to fit very well. I thought the Chalon was a natual progression for 914 styling with the 928 engine. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.