Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 factory Black
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
erussell
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentVery solid 1974 914. I have owned the car for 4 years. It did have the typical 914 problem areas with rust. All rusted metal has been cut out and replaced. I have several pictures if you are a seriouse buyer. The 1.8 engine has been completely rebuilt. It has larger pistons bringing the displacement to 1.9. It also has new Weber carbs and the correct cam shaft to go with them. Brand new tires and red top battery. Great drive and restore car. The paint on it is not great but for driver it would be fine. The interior is the major area that needs work. Could use a dash or at least a cover. The rear panel has a couple of cracks but its not real bad yet. This is a factory black car. This was a special order color for 74.

Thanks

Asking $6300

6 two three 9 eight o three four six nine

Pictures are aon CL I will try to upload some to here when I get home.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4193843061.html
erussell
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.