Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Christmas gift!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hammy
Some of you may remember my post about the 914 my parents were getting me.. Well Christmas finally came! They parked it in the garage when I was away at blockbuster. My first car a 914! My dad drove me around in it last night and it was honestly the funnest ride I've ever had. We're going out to the country to drive it around today.
I'm proud to have something different from those Asian ricer cars all my peers have!

Hope this works. Well Excuse the crummy picture, I'll better ones from my 35mm soon.
Merry Christmas!
Allan
NICE!!!! Drive it while you can and while youre out, pick up some jack stands. IPB Image
Gint
What more could a kid ask for?!?!?! Congratulations.

Need more pics!
JeffBowlsby
How cool to have a 914 as your first car...even before you can drive....!

Be sure to hook-up with the Dalens...they live in your town... IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (Headrage @ Dec 25 2004, 11:47 AM)
and while youre out, pick up some jack stands. IPB Image

well spoken! IPB Image

congrats on the car!
IPB Image Andy
newdeal2
And don't forget the furniture dolly for the all important engine drop IPB Image

Enjoy the car!
skline
Yeah, what a great gift, your parents obviously are trying to return all the torture you have inflicted upon them all these years. Nice car and yes, please post more pictures of better quality. Congrats.
Jeroen
tell your mum and dad that I'm up for adoption IPB Image
dan10101
Hammy, that's real cool! IPB Image

Did you see Andrew out and about? I think he gave all the relatives rides in the car today. They at least pretended to like it. IPB Image

We'll have to hook up. See if there are any parts we can pawn off on you... IPB Image
spare time toys
QUOTE (Hammy @ Dec 25 2004, 02:45 PM)
My first car a 914! My dad drove me around in it last night
Merry Christmas!

Sounds like ol dad may have gotten it for more than just you IPB Image IPB Image
Rhodes71/914
You're a lucky kid.
My wife had one for her first car, if it wasn't for that I prolly wouldn't have one in the garage right now. But I would have a little more time on my hands as well. IPB Image

Have fun, hope your ready to do some wrenching.
URY914
A very smart move on your parents part. They will always know where you are.
(in the garage)

P
Bruce Allert
Way cool DOOD IPB Image

My wife learned how to drive in a 914. Got to take it to school too. She found out who the "Plastic" friends were when she showed up in a PORSCHE!!!

Yer gonna have fun Man, yer gonna have fun IPB Image

....b
rick 918-S
IPB Image IPB Image
John
I know what you'll want for birthdays/christmas from now on....

TOOLS and Car Parts!!!!!

Good looking car. I always liked orange ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.