Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2014 Zone 1 at the Glen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Matt Romanowski
We already have our date for 2014 at Watkins Glen- it's Friday June 6-8. What for some announcements about coaching at the event, classroom sessions, etc. coming up in the New Year.

Be sure to block off some time for this event and you won't be disappointed.

Let's get a good contingent of Teeners at this event. I would love to be able to go for a ride with some folks!
carr914
Is this a PCA Race?
Matt Romanowski
No, it's a DE. Open to all PCA members. It's a great chance to get to drive on Watkins Glen.
carr914
Born in Watkins Glen & raced there many times - it would be nice to get back on the Track

Click to view attachment
wndsrfr
QUOTE(Matt Romanowski @ Nov 19 2013, 11:40 AM) *

No, it's a DE. Open to all PCA members. It's a great chance to get to drive on Watkins Glen.

Highlight of the year for me was a 3-day DE with NE Region at the Glen in August. Simply awesome track with banking on the turns that the car really loves. To top off the occasion, Peter Argetsinger offered coaching sessions & boy am I happy I signed up with him. I drove the first half, then he took it and made the car dance! Nothing like chasing down and passing GT3's to make your day. Best of all, he patted the dash and said "Nice car" as we finished up....can't beat that!
r_towle
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 19 2013, 08:22 PM) *

Born in Watkins Glen & raced there many times - it would be nice to get back on the Track

Click to view attachment

If I actually get my car done, which may happen...

You are more than welcome to use mine, show me, drive it alone etc...
naro914
My favorite track, but haven't been there in years... sad.gif

If we are not sailing in the Caribbean at that time, we might be there (seriously...parents and us are thinking of sailing a boat for a week from St Thomas right at that time)
Matt Romanowski
Come up for the club race, sail Seneca for a week, then do the DE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.