Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very Cool 914 Pic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
can you spot the 914/6 among the diverse pack of cars?

(IMSA race????????)
Aaron Cox
here
Trekkor
I still can't see it IPB Image

IPB Image

KT
Aaron Cox
arrowed in the 2nd pic...

funny field....917, camaro, mustangs, shelby......914
skline
It looks like it is being cut off by them damn mousetangs. I hate Fords.
jimtab
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 25 2004, 08:27 PM)
It looks like it is being cut off by them damn mousetangs. I hate Fords.

I dunno bud, the new gt looks pretty good to me, even the new mustang best restyle since 1966 in my opinion...
SLITS
Hey A Admin, ya forgot the McLaren to the right of the 917 (or that's what it looks like to me).
DJsRepS
How can anyone miss those curves. I spotted it in the first pic. I could only see the top of the drivers side rear quarter.
URY914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 25 2004, 08:35 PM)
Hey A Admin, ya forgot the McLaren to the right of the 917 (or that's what it looks like to me).

Not a McLaren, they didn't build a sports racer. Probably a Lola or Chervon. This looks like Daytona 1971.

P
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 26 2004, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 25 2004, 08:35 PM)

Not a McLaren, they didn't build a sports racer. Probably a Lola or Chervon. This looks like Daytona 1971.

P

my unc thought it was a chervon
SLITS
Can Am buds...just like the 917
Mrs. K
QUOTE (DJsRepS @ Dec 26 2004, 05:15 AM)
How can anyone miss those curves. I spotted it in the first pic. I could only see the top of the drivers side rear quarter.

IPB Image I spotted it right away too IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
sixnotfour
Car behind 917 is an early Ferrari spyder of course.
d7n7master
Too easy Aaron. Just pray that when the ford overheated that the teener didn't wash-out in the ford's muck IPB Image IPB Image
morgan
Not a Chevron that I know

JM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.