Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Master cylinder reservoir hoses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
I decided to get my 73 out from under its cover after about a 3 year hiatus. I am in the mood to hopefully get it back together finally. I need the 2 hoses that connect the brake fluid reservoir to the master cylinder supply lines. Everywhere that I looked showed that it was sold by the metre. Do I really have to by 3 ft. of this hose for just 2 three inch long pieces ?? Would anyone have any extra hose that they may want to recoup some of their cost on ?? I guess I am just trying to be a CSOB for a bit !!
McMark
If you want them mailed to you, let me know. wink.gif
ThePaintedMan
Once again, Mark comes through for us CSOB's. One day I'll find something of value to send him in return for the new rearview mounting pad he sent me. Perhaps a beer when I finally get a chance to visit my sister out in San Fran. beerchug.gif
jimkelly
i was thinking the same thing.

this guy shares his stuff and his knowledge so freely.

makes the rest of us want to pick up our game a bit beerchug.gif

and he drives a turbo-ed stock 1.7 - awesome driving.gif
David_S
Heck yeah !! I dont have a problem buying the hose ... I just dont want to buy 3 ft of it and have 2 ft left over that I will probably never use !! Thanks Mark !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.