Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7 fi engine, stainless steel exchangers, roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cool914
1973 1.7 engine with all fuel injection parts, runs strong and idles perfect, it is actually pretty peppy not sure if it has been tweaked somehow. $400

1.7 stainless steel exchangers in nice shape $200

Complete 1973 roller that needs long/hell hole work, comes with another 1.7 that does not run. $500

All plus shipping obviously. I can help with shipping or meet you in Malone or Ogdensburg NY, or ship from there.

Click to view attachment
Cool914
ada
Click to view attachment
Cool914
Bump for new prices.
mikolmikol
QUOTE(Cool914 @ Jan 9 2014, 05:15 PM) *

Bump for new prices.

interested in the motor, any idea how many miles/km on it?
Cool914
Engines and roller sold.

Stainless Heat Exchangers still for sale. In good shape, will clean them up and post some pictures soon. $200 + shipping

Also have a set of 5 914 fuchs with centre caps and lugs for sale, will try and get some pics of them up as well. $600 +shipping
ThePaintedMan
Have you pressure tested the exchangers? Might be interested in them if you can verify that all four tubes hold pressure.
jimkelly
testing...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...hl=exhaust+leak

a hairline crack can be detected by mouth pressure - no jokes please : )

jim
Cool914
I will try and set something up to test them.
Cool914
Tested these with metal duck tape on both ends and block of wood and my mouth on other, no cracks and metal inside looks good as you can see in the pics. I did an initial cleaning of crude, a little more scrubbing by you and they will look good.

George has dibs if he wants them, I shipped a 2.0 set to Texas last year and shipping was $90 so figure similar, but I will charge actual shipping.

Who wants cheap heat?
Click to view attachment
Cool914
Click to view attachment2
Cool914
inside
Click to view attachment
Cool914
Click to view attachmentinside
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.