Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dist drive gear spacer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Shindog1961
How important is the washer/spacer between the distributor drive shaft and the crank. What material and size is it? Can I just run down to Ace and get a washer? Any info would help.
JoeSharp
I don't know the size but you con't run down to Ace and pick-up something that will work. It is a specific thickness and size just for it's job. I'm sure it you ask nicely someone here will have a spare that they will send you.
type47
part number may help with your purchase (hmm, Pelican lists NLA idea.gif )

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=137965

it is not a common washer or a spacer
Cap'n Krusty
It's special, and you MUST have it. I saw one on my desk a few days ago. I suppose I could mount an expedition and find it. PM me and we can get this thing going ......................

The Cap'n
r_towle
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 22 2013, 02:22 PM) *

It's special, and you MUST have it. I saw one on my desk a few days ago. I suppose I could mount an expedition and find it. PM me and we can get this thing going ......................

The Cap'n

Dogs, a quiji board, slits will come bye with a divining rod, we can all do a group prayer to see if we can help you find a washer on YOUR desk...geez.

I speak only of what I know regarding my desk. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.