Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: more fed up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underdog
I have tried ALL of the instructions to unsubscribe. I am not an idiot. One last time I am asking to be unsubscribed or just kick me off the site. If this doesn't happen today I will flood this board until you fix this. ONE LAST TIME, THIS SITE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. SOMETHING IS FUCKED UP.
MMW
QUOTE(underdog @ Nov 22 2013, 07:53 AM) *

I have tried ALL of the instructions to unsubscribe. I am not an idiot. One last time I am asking to be unsubscribed or just kick me off the site. If this doesn't happen today I will flood this board until you fix this. ONE LAST TIME, THIS SITE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. SOMETHING IS FUCKED UP.

Is there a way for you to cancel your account on your own? If so I would do that & then re-sign up under a different account if that is what you want. Maybe it shouldn't be like this but sometimes you have to do it yourself.

I joined not long ago & have not had an issue at all.
rmital
QUOTE(MMW @ Nov 22 2013, 08:18 AM) *

QUOTE(underdog @ Nov 22 2013, 07:53 AM) *

Is there a way for you to cancel your account on your own? If so I would do that & then re-sign up under a different account if that is what you want. Maybe it shouldn't be like this but sometimes you have to do it yourself.

I joined not long ago & have not had an issue at all.

MMW....where in Northern NJ are you from??
nathansnathan
You can be subscribed to topics, from which you should be able to unsubscribe. There's also "subscribe to this forum" which notifies of any new threads posted to the garage. Maybe you are doing the wrong one? The only other thing I can think of is try another browser. -Unsubscribing from topics seems to work for me.
carr914
What are trying to Unsubscribe from - You've been given Instructions before!

Did you Subscribe to every Thread you've ever read?

Are you an Idiot? I don't know you, so I'm not going to make that Call! - Nevermind, I changed my Mind, you're an Idiot!

I will say this, if you Flood the Forum with Crap, some Members here will fill up your eMail with Offers of Raincoats from Russia or Car Parts from Easton, PA or Atlanta, GA! happy11.gif
bulitt
Sir Andy and many others donate much time to keep this board going. Free of stupid advertising pop-up's, paid memberships to post classifieds, admins trolling for donations, etc. It's simple, it's a community, it works well for what it is. Sorry you are having a problem.
rhodyguy
didn't follow your last multi postings. is the issue getting email notifications to subscribed threads? do you get notifications of every thread you've read? if so can't you just block the sender (site) via your email service? or, log out and just don't log back in? have you contacted an admin directly for some assistance? chill a bit. threats are going to get you nowhere. prob exactly NOT what you want to achieve.
Bulldog9
Hmmm, most e-mail servers offer something called spam filtering/blocking, and inbox rules to move files from a domain, etc. Not sure what you are getting messges from, I only get an e-mail if someone sends me a PM. really, think your making too much of this, just add the 914 domain to it. I have tons of things that go straight to junk or spam and are blocked.

It's too easy.....
Mark Henry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAWJdXJvngU
balljoint
WMA
SLITS
Take it easy on the boy for Arkansas. They just got indoor toilets and shoes. Sounds like he's using a 8088.

Politely ask an ADMIN to delete your account, re-register with a new user name and different email address. Problem solved.
rick 918-S
Every time you add a new post you get more email. Stop with the multiple post and you will get fewer emails. Please read all the helpful information people here have offered up. This is a free site for all of us. The site owner pays for all of us here. He keeps It free of spam and trolls. If you keep posting this rant soon people will just ignore you and not offer any help. If your not familiar with posting on forums get a kid to help. They know everything.
SirAndy
QUOTE(underdog @ Nov 22 2013, 04:53 AM) *

Dude ... Seriously? WTF.gif

Below is a screenshot from your account, you ARE subscribed to the main garage to receive an email notification for each and every new post!!!

If you had followed the instructions giving to you by the members here on how to unsubscribe it would have taken you less than 2 minutes to fix this yourself.
People posted SIMPLE step by step instructions with friggen SCREENSHOTS of how to unsubscribe.
confused24.gif

PS: I fixed it for you ... dry.gif

Click to view attachment
nathansnathan
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 22 2013, 10:45 AM) *
you ARE subscribed to the main garage to receive an email notification for each and every new post!!!

Yep, that's what I was thinking had happened. -You gotta be hardcore to be subscribed to the garage itself. biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
idea.gif I think I am gonna go in and subscript Slits to the sandbox! lol-2.gif av-943.gif
SirAndy
If this doesn't happen today I will flood this board until you fix this

And you better be prepared for the response. This whole mess was of your own making.

Please, go ahead and try me ...
stirthepot.gif
billh1963
Just ban him... lol-2.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 22 2013, 11:10 AM) *

idea.gif I think I am gonna go in and subscript Slits to the sandbox! lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Go ahead "Shorter Than I" .... do you need a booster chair to reach the keyboard?
914_teener
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 22 2013, 07:38 AM) *

Take it easy on the boy for Arkansas. They just got indoor toilets and shoes. Sounds like he's using a 8088.

Politely ask an ADMIN to delete your account, re-register with a new user name and different email address. Problem solved.

Slits said "polite" blink.gif

laugh.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 22 2013, 01:45 PM) *

Dude ... Seriously? WTF.gif

Below is a screenshot from your account, you ARE subscribed to the main garage to receive an email notification for each and every new post!!!

If you had followed the instructions giving to you by the members here on how to unsubscribe it would have taken you less than 2 minutes to fix this yourself.
People posted SIMPLE step by step instructions with friggen SCREENSHOTS of how to unsubscribe.
confused24.gif

PS: I fixed it for you ... dry.gif

How can that be? He clearly stated that he is not an idiot..... biggrin.gif
McMark
I am not an idiot.

av-943.gif

This is what people always say before finding out that it really was that easy. rolleyes.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 22 2013, 02:31 PM) *

If this doesn't happen today I will flood this board until you fix this

And you better be prepared for the response. This whole mess was of your own making.

Please, go ahead and try me ...
stirthepot.gif

Seriously???
You can't take the time to fix your own mistake' but you can take the time to figure out how to flood a BBS system.....which is not simple btw.

Andy helped you out and fixed it, relax.
ConeDodger
I know how you feel Underdog (not really).

When I want attention, I flood the board with upside down pictures and make an admin fix it. blink.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 22 2013, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 22 2013, 11:10 AM) *

Go ahead "Shorter Than I" .... do you need a booster chair to reach the keyboard?

Behave old man... or I will subscribe you to every single forum and thread on the board. biggrin.gif
SLITS
ADMIN ABUSE of POWER.

I'll behave myself ........

"They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time ...."
scotty b
Can someone subscribe him to the main board at the HAMB site? That'll make him appreciate this place much more betterer rolleyes.gif
Chris H.
Subscribed to this thread! popcorn[1].gif

w00t.gif lol-2.gif

What? Too soon?
ConeDodger
You may have survived a 50 story drop into an open pit diamond mine but if you Fuch with SirAndy again, you're toast dude... huh.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/underdog-rescued-plu...topstories.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.