Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fed up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underdog
Thanks to you guys who replied to my plight without calling me names.
1. I never signed up to receive 15-20 emails every day.
2. I have tried ALL of the instructions to unsubscribe.
3. How would you feel if this was happening to you?
Will someone please email me an administrators phone number or an address to contact him?
rhodyguy
if you look at the list of members viewing at the bottom of page/thread, all of the admins handles are highlighted with a color.
bandjoey
So what u really want is to turn off email updates? Yes? confused24.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Nov 22 2013, 09:42 AM) *

So what u really want is to turn off email updates? Yes? confused24.gif

Yes, That's what he is trying to do. I accidentally turned this feature on once. and had a hell of a time turning it off myself. No one should be hassling you. It's against the rules here. Many guy's have offered to help even going as far as posting screen shots. You must be missing a step or you should have had success. You'll get it eventually.

I just noticed something. As I'm posting directly below the box I'm typing in there are "Post Options"

Enable emoticons?

Enable signatures?

Enable email notification of replies?

For now you could try to uncheck the last one listed when you post a message. I doubt it will turn off the old posts you have made but it should stop the notifications of replies to the new posts you make until you figure what your doing wrong within your set up.
Jgilliam914
I would just ignore them. confused24.gif I get crap emailed to me every day and I also make sure I do not sign up for any newsletters when I visit a site
SirAndy
QUOTE(underdog @ Nov 22 2013, 06:41 AM) *

Thanks to you guys who replied to my plight without calling me names.
1. I never signed up to receive 15-20 emails every day.
2. I have tried ALL of the instructions to unsubscribe.
3. How would you feel if this was happening to you?
Will someone please email me an administrators phone number or an address to contact him?

Dude ... Seriously? WTF.gif

Below is a screenshot from your account, you ARE subscribed to the main garage to receive an email notification for each and every new post!!!

If you had followed the instructions giving to you by the members here on how to unsubscribe it would have taken you less than 2 minutes to fix this yourself.
People posted SIMPLE step by step instructions with friggen SCREENSHOTS of how to unsubscribe.
confused24.gif

PS: I fixed it for you ... dry.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.