Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Porsche 914 and 911 Misc Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
I have a bunch of parts that I need to sell. I have decided the best way to do this is to take pictures and post them so you can see them. check out my Flickr page. I will hopefully update it with new photos every day or to. I will bump this thread when I do put new things up. When looking at the photos, if you click to enlarge you will see a short description and price. All items are OBO and I do paypal or Postal money Orders. If looking for something special just shoot me a PM and I will let you know if I have it. Thanks

Porsche Parts For Sale Pictures: Flickr

driving-girl.gif
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 22 2013, 12:40 PM) *

I have a bunch of parts that I need to sell. I have decided the best way to do this is to take pictures and post them so you can see them. check out my Flickr page. I will hopefully update it with new photos every day or to. I will bump this thread when I do put new things up. When looking at the photos, if you click to enlarge you will see a short description and price. All items are OBO and I do paypal or Postal money Orders. If looking for something special just shoot me a PM and I will let you know if I have it. Thanks

driving-girl.gif

I'll take the shift knob please. shipped to 90715 Lakewood Ca.
hwgunner
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Nov 22 2013, 02:19 PM) *

driving-girl.gif

Sent PM

jonathan
rick 918-S
I'll take the tail shift cover.
914ltd

driving-girl.gif

Jonathan, I'll take the taco plate top (bottom?) piece.
Hold off shipping for an order. Thanks, Brad
hwgunner
QUOTE(914ltd @ Nov 22 2013, 05:20 PM) *

driving-girl.gif

I will hold the bottom (top?) (just Kidding, you are right) for you.

jonathan
carr914
I need the Brake Pad Clips & Pins

T.C.
hwgunner
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 22 2013, 03:33 PM) *

I'll take the tail shift cover.

Paid and shipping today. thanks Rick
rmdinmd
I could use the heater tins if you have them, don't need the blower or flapper boxes but probably everything else.

thanks
rick smash.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Nov 22 2013, 02:19 PM) *

driving-girl.gif

Paid and just waiting for a shipping address.

jonathan
hwgunner
QUOTE(914ltd @ Nov 22 2013, 05:20 PM) *

driving-girl.gif

Sold
hwgunner
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 22 2013, 11:58 PM) *

T.C.

Just waiting for payment. These should be considered sold.

jonathan
hwgunner
Added a bunch of new parts. All parts must go. Do not be afraid to make offers. I want it gone.

jonathan
carr914
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 25 2013, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 22 2013, 11:58 PM) *

T.C.

Just waiting for payment. These should be considered sold.

jonathan

I got them today - Thanks
dfelz
I'll take the tow eye and the jack. Are any of those tranny gears syncros for 2nd gear?
hwgunner
QUOTE(dfelz @ Dec 2 2013, 06:58 PM) *

I'll take the tow eye and the jack. Are any of those tranny gears syncros for 2nd gear?

Toe Eye is spoken for at this point. Jack is yours if you want it. The synchro rings are all first through fifth, so the answer is yes, they are good for second gear. Let me know what you want and your email and zip code and i will get a shipping quote on the jack. thanks

jonathan
hwgunner
worn

I have a bunch of parts that I need to sell. I have decided the best way to do this is to take pictures and post them so you can see them.
driving-girl.gif

I would like the front and rear shift boots, plastic and rubber and the thermostat bellows.
gcrotvik
PM sent yesterday re: "Porsche 914 engine lid rubber stops $10.00 each"
hwgunner
QUOTE(worn @ Dec 3 2013, 09:16 AM) *

I have a bunch of parts that I need to sell. I have decided the best way to do this is to take pictures and post them so you can see them.
driving-girl.gif

I would like the front and rear shift boots, plastic and rubber and the thermostat bellows.

Shift boots and thermostat are yours if you want them. That is $100.00 plus shipping. Lets call it $7.00 so $107.00. You can send paypal to hwgunner@msn.com and please indicate what you are paying for. PMing this also.

jonathan
hwgunner
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Dec 4 2013, 08:24 AM) *

PM sent yesterday re: "Porsche 914 engine lid rubber stops $10.00 each"

PM replied to.

jonathan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.