Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel spacers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I need to get some wheel spacers to run these wheels on my car without interfering with my steering. Has anyone ever bought stuff from this guy? Here is a link to his Ebay auction.

Wheel spacers and Adapters
SLITS
Nope, but they are a friggin' round of aluminum with the appropriate holes drilled in them. Not much technology there (as long as the holes are registered correctly). IPB Image
736conver
I know somebody contacted him here once for CV adapters of some sort. Seemed like he was a good guy. Dont know for sure though.
East coaster
SLITS...........419 club???? read your tag line!
Mrs. K
QUOTE (East coaster @ Dec 26 2004, 06:42 PM)
SLITS...........419 club???? read your tag line!

IPB Image mmmmmm, knowing Ron....
I think it is supposed to be a joke IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
skline
Not really, but yes, it was more along the lines of infringement upon the name and not wanting to piss off the admins. Plus the fact that they dont condone it or support the same views. In a manner of speaking.
Aaron Cox
scott, are you buying SPACERS or ADAPTERS?

if spacers, you NEED longer studs bro IPB Image
Root_Werks
I know a guy who bought a set from this guy. He likes them, said they fit right on. He got the bolt on style (don't need longer studs) so he could put later rims (boxster) on his early 911. I haven't seen them installed, but he likes them a lot. IPB Image
Steve
I don't know about the one's on ebay but I'm running Ralphe T. Boothes adapters.
There mentioned in Bruce Anderson's book.
I needed them to run my 993 16" rims.
I'm running 1 1/4" up front and 2 1/4" in the rear.
The rims are around 7" up front (stock fenders) and 9" in the rear with flared fenders.
205-50-16 tires up front and 245-45-16 in the rear.
I have had no problems with them.
I have also autocrossed the car several times.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.