Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Mild Repair Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Grump
Looking to spend around 4K for a winter project. Can have some rust (I know, they all have rust), but not into replacing entire pans or longs. Mechanical problems okay. Some years ago I did a rebuild on a 1.7 can tackle that again if necessary. Located in central Virginia and would like to find one nearby. Tall order I know.. Thanks.. Bill
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(Grump @ Nov 22 2013, 07:44 PM) *

Looking to spend around 4K for a winter project. Can have some rust (I know, they all have rust), but not into replacing entire pans or longs. Mechanical problems okay. Some years ago I did a rebuild on a 1.7 can tackle that again if necessary. Located in central Virginia and would like to find one nearby. Tall order I know.. Thanks.. Bill

Or, you can have mine. Bob
Grump
QUOTE(Razorbobsr @ Nov 23 2013, 09:51 AM) *

Yours being?
Grump
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 23 2013, 12:52 AM) *

I wish. Ca is just a bit far.
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(Grump @ Nov 23 2013, 01:51 PM) *

Yours being?

A 75 914 that runs strong, fair paint. Listed on E bay. Bob
Grump
QUOTE(Razorbobsr @ Nov 23 2013, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Grump @ Nov 23 2013, 01:51 PM) *

Yours being?

A 75 914 that runs strong, fair paint. Listed on E bay. Bob

Nice one but north of my 4K. Thanks.. Bill
porsha916
Click to view attachmenthi I have a few project cars, I bit far Candor,NY.
porsha916
and another pictureClick to view attachment
Grump
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 24 2013, 09:04 AM) *

and another pictureClick to view attachment

Thanks for the reply. Let me know what you can put together. I probably will have to look outside my area since nothing local has come up the past 3 months. Nothing that suited me anyway. Most needed complete floor pans or just not within my scope of how much restoration I want to do. Patching areas is ok, full replacement is not.
sfrenck
Try this one... not affiliated.

Raleigh, NC 914
Grump
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Nov 24 2013, 08:40 PM) *

Try this one... not affiliated.

Raleigh, NC 914

I'll try to check this out. Not too far. Thanks for the lead.
wrightee
Click to view attachment

Grump's new project...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.